I know nobody likes the "When in the Update" person but... I am seriously curious about the update. Can we see it or can we consider this in a hiatus?

Even I'm getting confused with the fate of the update that was supposed to happen, @Rillium did admit to being awful with deadlines and said that an update "should" be out by late April but obviously that never happened.

We could blame the reason for the failure of any update since March to the unfortunate passing of Madeleine Albright, since she was supposed to play a key roll in this story, but that is disrespectful.

But my gut feeling is that Writers block has assassinated Rillium in some way or form since the last deadline he set himself up against in April as since then he has refused to reply on any more comments in this Thread.

Even I'm getting confused with the fate of the update that was supposed to happen, @Rillium did admit to being awful with deadlines and said that an update "should" be out by late April but obviously that never happened.

We could blame the reason for the failure of any update since March to the unfortunate passing of Madeleine Albright, since she was supposed to play a key roll in this story, but that is disrespectful.

But my gut feeling is that Writers block has assassinated Rillium in some way or form since the last deadline he set himself up against in April as since then he has refused to reply on any more comments in this Thread.
yeah, where TF is the update?
Well, I know replying for someone is a bad thing but I dmed Rillium quite a time for both ideas for this thread and for my election game he said to me about this thread in our dms:
Yes, it’s on hold but not cancelled

This timeline is on hold but not cancelled. Writer's block stabbed me in the arse but I am also dealing with an incredibly annoying bug in which anything I write disappears after just a few hours (I once wrote half the mega-update only for it to vanish when I checked it two hours later). As such, I have decided to split the mega-update down (for reference, the mega-update was 4x the size of an average update/episode in this TL) and the first of these shall be arriving relatively shortly (I hope for a weekly update).

Apologies for keeping you in radio silence for so long. Here's to a more successful second chapter of Pandemic 97!

-Rillium :)

This timeline is on hold but not cancelled. Writer's block stabbed me in the arse but I am also dealing with an incredibly annoying bug in which anything I write disappears after just a few hours (I once wrote half the mega-update only for it to vanish when I checked it two hours later). As such, I have decided to split the mega-update down (for reference, the mega-update was 4x the size of an average update/episode in this TL) and the first of these shall be arriving relatively shortly (I hope for a weekly update).

Apologies for keeping you in radio silence for so long. Here's to a more successful second chapter of Pandemic 97!

Oh it's not a 'bug' it's AHer's from the future stealing the updates for themselves! Damn they... Us... er- Something like that :)

Randy

Even if you save your drafts, what you've written will be deleted after a day or so. I would recommend writing in an outside document so you don't lose your progress.