OTL Map Thread Mk IV., 2014-

@Imperator Frank I did just catch that question, but I assume you then saw the original map? I left out three of the named settlements from it because I wasn't entirely convinced that Corone and Menelaion were in existence at this time (roughly 500 - 400 BC), and could find no information about Eugaea.

Sardinia: we have some non-disgusting cheeses too, you know.

Poland has some odd-looking cheeses. And are those doughnut-shaped cheeses in the Czech republic?

Can anyone help me identify the author/original site of this map? I've seen others that are similar to it on AH.com but I haven't seen a direct attribution and before I mod it I want to at least try due diligence!
I'm not sure but id say it was made by Joaquín de Salas Vara de Rey for Hisatlas. He has made a very nice collection of maps but sadly hidden behind a paywall

I'm not sure but id say it was made by Joaquín de Salas Vara de Rey for Hisatlas. He has made a very nice collection of maps but sadly hidden behind a paywall
Thank you--that does look probable! Probably reposted by someone with full access, then, given the higher resolution. Good to know for future work!