Map Thread XX

So, I decided to make a Venera map. It's pretty empty ngl. The big flag is where the capital is, the red line is the Orbital Ring, and the red dots are space elevator towers, Factories are well, factories, and the shields are Strongholds, basically they are huge fortifications meant to defend the planet in case of either an invasion, or orbital bombardment. I think I spent more time on the pixel animation and UI. I did some basic animations, that are sort of the main attraction.

The factories are all close together because Venera is still meant to be an Eden world of sorts, so people live in fancy arcologies reaching up to the skies, with huge continent-wide lush gardens for the aristocracy to mingle and chat in.

This application, Infoviewer, is probably accessible only to the high aristocracy, which means the Imperial Family, sector governors (who only get the version that has info for their sectors) and the High Admiral and his direct subordinates (you can't go into battle if you don't know your battlefield.) Even then, chats are encrypted so that all names and locations are blurred. The symbols as pfps is mostly for 1-to-1 chat, and they are kept. So for example, if you were to record it (as this image is meant to be sort of, sorta like looking at the screen through team viewer or sth) the names would show up as errors. That, and because I want to keep some secrecy for system names :3
I need something like this for my future TL. Want to help me?

Short WI Scenario about Lenin not being sent to Russia

Map date is 1936

ert.png

Last edited:
Khalifa Haftar's Operation Unity

WSOL-Operation_Unity.png

Title: Brief Timeline of Khalifa Haftar's Operation Unity

Author: Dimitri Vasily - Northern Front

Date: 3rd August 2026

Introduction

On January 2nd, 2020, Prime Minister Fayez Serraj refused to abdicate after facing a motion of no confidence. In an already fragile state that threatens the capital, the General National Accord responded by broadcasting an ultimatum to the Presidential Council and its allies: Remove the Prime Minister from his office or face military intervention in the next 24 hours. Pro-GNA operatives organized a pre-emptive attempt to arrest him but failed due to his early departure to Tunisia.

The revelation of this conspiracy has spiralled Tripoli into mass protests, but many suddenly fled from the capital when it devolved into a series of bloody skirmishes. Pro-GNA and Pro-PC factions funnel into the streets as they begin to clash with each other, with stories of gunfights lasting for 72 hours. The crisis didn't reach headlines until January 5th, when a journalist published photos of the devastated Martyr's Square, with the refuse of dead soldiers and scorched trucks scattered throughout the scene.

[Check out the link to read more...]

hoi4_map_VEN_1936_03_05_15_1.png

A map made using HOI4 with BSR mod. Basically the premise is a nerfed WAllies, there is a Mediterranean Campaign before TTL postponed Barbarossa and Stalin dies of a stroke 8 years prior. Also I imagine McCarthy might actually become president since the WARPAC arrived until the River Meuse and Italy got a better deal. I see that in many TLs the 3rd world isn't a big focus or does worse, but I thought : ok what would happen if they get the short end of the stick ? It's an Anglo-German-American screw.

Last edited:
A map made using HOI4 with BSR mod. Basically the premise is a nerfed WAllies, there is a Mediterranean Campaign before TTL postponed Barbarossa and Stalin dies of a stroke 8 years prior. Also I imagine McCarthy might actually become president since the WARPAC arrived until the River Meuse and Italy got a better deal. I see that in many TLs the 3rd world isn't a big focus or does worse, but I thought : ok what would happen if they get the short end of the stick ? It's an Anglo-German-American.
Polska, why...

Does anyone remember a spiffy new "For All Nails" standard-sized map posted recently? I thought it had been, but I can't find it searching by "nail/nails" or Sobel. (And i'm not referring to @Tsar of New Zealand 's excellent map of FAN Europe.) Did I dream it?

Last edited:
After the Fall of the Roman Empire, a few surviving centurions, Roman Elites, and simple solders totaling 11,000 left Europe in search of fresher shores, led by a man named Maximus Basiliscus, who claimed that Jesus himself was guiding them, they reached shore in central america, where they built an Empire that would become the safe haven of Roman beliefs. During the years between 765 to 1345, they destroyed many of the cultures that existed in the area, and enslaved those not killed. Of which cultures the Mayan, Carib and Miskito cultures fled to escape the Slavery within the Empire.

North America and South America are some of the more dangerous places to go alone, as those who travel on their lonesome could end up in a Roman Slave caravan.

This New Roman Empire had been led continuously by the Basiliscus Dynasty, with very few hiccups in their wakes.

News has spread from the eastern Isles of giant ships that could destroy even the largest of bireme with their weapons of lightning!

MapChart_Map (2).png