Just Another ATL: Führerreich

What if Hitler won the World War 2 but, days later after reach the victory, he was assasinated by his officers?

This would be pretty simple.

I don't know if this can be considered a Map Game, so please, advise me if that is the case.

I am going to do a short but understandable timeline, based in the opinions, suggestions and assumptions from the users of Alternate History Forum's. The main objective is to develop this Führerreich's ATL, with logical and please LOGICAL answers and hypothesis. And this will be reflected both in what I will write, and in the 10 minute map that I made.
a111.png

After post, this I am going to write the basic lore, and ask ya' guys for possible leaders, important events, military forces, flags, wars, and political dramas that could occur.

PD: Yes, I am a newbie, and I am venezuelan, so, if I commit grammatic errors, don't be shy, correct me with a message, I want to make this thread the most serious possible, after saying this, thanks for your support!

Since America seems to have been invaded, I would suggest having FDR killed and a president much more neutral being elected, that way America would be in a worse situation and Britain could be starved out. Another POD could be having Germany win the battle of Stalingrad, giving them control of the Caucasus and essentially stalemating the Eastern front. And be aware that an Axis invasion of America is practically improbable even in the best-case scenario. I think you could pull it off though if Germany takes control of the Royal Navy and Japan is able to destroy most, if not all, of the American ships and infrastructure in Pearl Harbour. That said, interesting TL.

The Rise of the Fascism

Backstory of the Führerreich

World War II (WWII or WW2), also known as the Second World War, was a global war that lasted from 1939 to 1945. It involved the vast majority of the world's countries—including all the great powers—forming two opposing military alliances: the Allies and the Axis. (Source: Wikipedia.)

After knowing this simple premise, what should we know about this timeline?

In 1940, after the fall of France and the collapse of the allied army in the continental Europe, the German Reich decided to take the same actions and decisions as in our original history (Norway, French Africa, Denmark, among others). This triggered the British to occupy Syria, Transjordan and Palestine, which because it only possessed a few garrison forces, would fall within a few weeks.
Starting from here, in our timeline, Hitler already had plans made in 1939 to invade the Soviet Union, which despite the fact that at that time they didn't possess a sufficiently rivaling military force to fight Germany, the German generals and high wehrmacht commands would decide to convince the Führer to take the English islands first, and then, conquer Russia.

- The Main Change -

The years would pass slowly, and in 1941, the Operation Barbarossa would not be executed, although they would not leave the German-Soviet border unprotected, at all. On the other hand, the Germans decided to concentrate a good part of their army in the English Channel, and in North Africa, and, despite the fact that the English had a great naval capacity in the Atlantic ocean, the Italians would provide them with sea transport from Venice, thus allowing the "effective" transfer of tens of thousands of Germans into Lybia, Morocco and Algeria.

In the Pacific, Japan decided to confront the United States, and after the effective bombing of Pearl Harbor, Emperor Hiro Hito and Prime Minister Hideki Tojo, would personally go to Berlin to ask the Führer for support with their war, but Hitler, after a long meeting in the Reichstag, would refuse, causing a deep gap between the relations between the fascist blocs of the West and the East.
The Soviet Union would be increasingly threatened by the Germans, because the more spies the Soviets sent, more they learned of their victories in the Middle East and Africa, which worried them of being a possible target of the Germans plans in the near future. Therefore, the Soviet colossus would begin the mass production of military weapons, in addition to gradually severing its diplomatic ties with the Reich, so as not to alarm its people who, already in themselves, were constantly involved in famines, starvation and poverty, what caused a great resentment in the town against the communist government since decades.

- The Invasion of Britain - (In Consideration)

- Fall of USA - (In Consideration)

- War in the Pacific - (In Consideration)

- United States - (In Progress)

In 1934, the United States would begin to recover from the Great Depression, due to the beloved president elected in 1933, Franklin Delano Roosvelt, who, despite having a nation in economic unemployment at his hands, would be able to boost industry and increase jobs both for illiterates and for people with literary knowledge.

franklin-delano-roosvelt.jpg

Franklin D. Roosevelt (32º President of The United States of America)

Although this, unfortunately, would die on July 7, 1935, due to a gunshot wound to the head by an alleged murderer commissioned by a political rival, although his whereabouts and identity are completely unknown.

- Japan - (In Progress)

- China - (In Progress)

- Oceania -

Last edited:

Stenz

Monthly Donor
Hello,
I recommend you have a look at this thread before proceeding with a USM-based TL.

Welcome to AH.com

View attachment 574129
View attachment 574127
Guys, what do think about these two comments?
Sealion is difficult, if not impossible, so you would need to have the U-boats work, the Germans would need to win the Battle of Britain and a way to supply the troops in Britain. If Churchill doesn't order the bombing of Berlin, the Luftwaffe wouldn't stop bombing airports, after destroying the British Airforce they could start bombing factories and infastructure. For the U-boats, I would suggest seeing this video, you can also make the Enigma never be decoded, killing Alan Turing, should help with that. You would need to have the Axis support Mosley and Edward VIII too. The people already liked Edward IIRC so you just need fascism to increase in popularity. If all of this succeeds, Britain would be starving, on the brink of civil war and without any means to fight back on the air, but even then, success is not guaranteed.

Sealion is difficult, if not impossible, so you would need to have the U-boats work, the Germans would need to win the Battle of Britain and a way to supply the troops in Britain. If Churchill doesn't order the bombing of Berlin, the Luftwaffe wouldn't stop bombing airports, after destroying the British Airforce they could start bombing factories and infastructure. For the U-boats, I would suggest seeing this video, you can also make the Enigma never be decoded, killing Alan Turing, should help with that. You would need to have the Axis support Mosley and Edward VIII too. The people already liked Edward IIRC so you just need fascism to increase in popularity. If all of this succeeds, Britain would be starving, on the brink of civil war and without any means to fight back on the air, but even then, success is not guaranteed.
Well, about the Sea Lion, it seems to be deleted, cause' I've seen a lot of people saying that the Operation will be useless if the British RAF is actually at his max. power (circa. 1942-1944)

About the fascism, I can add a Backstory of the increase of fascist people in England and Scotland, starting from the start of the Great Depression (1929-1931).

About a civil war in England it sounds (for me) a little strange, but it can be possible if the political parties and the government is desitabilized. Then, maybe adding a deep 'Road to Fascism' chapter into the backstory would be cool.

Well, about the Sea Lion, it seems to be deleted, cause' I've seen a lot of people saying that the Operation will be useless if the British RAF is actually at his max. power (circa. 1942-1944)
Yeah, any Sea Lion is impossible if the RAF is at full power.
About the fascism, I can add a Backstory of the increase of fascist people in England and Scotland, starting from the start of the Great Depression (1929-1931).

About a civil war in England it sounds (for me) a little strange, but it can be possible if the political parties and the government is desitabilized. Then, maybe adding a deep 'Road to Fascism' chapter into the backstory would be cool.
Well, it wasn't really to have a civil war, more as a support, but it is possible too, though I think the rebellion should only happen when the Germans invade or shortly before.