Indo-Greek Literature Advice

For a little while now I’ve had the idea of trying to write an Indo-Greek timeline. The issue is that literature on the Indo-Greeks is extremely obscure and hard to find. Case in point: a recent and very pertinent book published by the Hellenic Numismatic Society, “Decline of the Indo-Greeks” by R.C. Senior, is as far as I can tell only in one library (UChicago’s) in the entire United States!

I tried to ILL the book, only for my school’s librarian to tell me it wasn’t available through the system. Should I ask people from UChicago help in borrowing the book, like on their subreddit, or just give up?

Alternatively, if anyone has recommendations of more easily obtainable recent Indo-Greek scholarly work I would appreciate it. Apparently this is one of those fields of historical research where new studies are overturning older ones so older stuff won’t help as much AFAIK...

There's two reference book I know you can search for:

The Greek Kingdoms of Central Asia, by Paul Bernard

The Greeks In Bactria And India, W.W Tarn

Unfortunately the first date from 1994 and the second from the 60s I think, so not exactly recent.

There's two reference book I know you can search for:

The Greek Kingdoms of Central Asia, by Paul Bernard

The Greeks In Bactria And India, W.W Tarn

Unfortunately the first date from 1994 and the second from the 60s I think, so not exactly recent.

Thank you so much! I will look into these—I need a better grounding on the region anyway so these will be very useful