Well I plan on some major divergences from otl. That's going to be touched on after the upcoming chapter on the Bourbon Restoration chapters covering France and then Spain.
Well, the fact the Napoleonic Wars end earlier presumably means that Britain has more resources they could send to America.

Notice of Update
Sorry guys, but unfortunately the Christmas update I planned is going to be delayed a bit more. It appears that I've also contracted the virus as well. Good news is, that its not as bad as I thought it would be, but its does make me feel slightly more fatigued. I'll probably post the update in a few days when I'm a bit less tired.

Regards,
@Basileus_Komnenos

Sorry guys, but unfortunately the Christmas update I planned is going to be delayed a bit more. It appears that I've also contracted the virus as well. Good news is, that its not as bad as I thought it would be, but its does make me feel slightly more fatigued. I'll probably post the update in a few days when I'm a bit less tired.

Regards,
@Basileus_Komnenos
Get well soon lad! I will pray for you!

Regards,
@Basileus_Komnenos

It was sad when you told me about your health, I hope you have a speedy recovery, too bad all I can do is pray and hope, and it is sad to hear about the chapter being delayed, I, and many more other than me, will be awaiting for the next wonderful update with much bated breath.

Regards,
@Basileus_Komnenos
I recommend you don’t do anything with this timeline until you recovered from the virus. It will make you suffer if you write more.

Regards,
@Basileus_Komnenos
Get well soon. We're all pulling for you.

Regards,
@Basileus_Komnenos
It'll feel worse in a five days to a week. Get stocked up on food (I would suggest soup and fruits) and other necessities early. Buy some Vitamins C and D3 and take some daily. Brew yourself teas or fruit infusions or warm milk and be generous with the sugar. The appetite will probably disappear (together with the taste of food), but you have to remember to eat at least a little bit, and drink at least 1L daily. The beginning will be easy, the middle of it is hard (when the energy and drive will be at its lowest), but in about two weeks you should be OK.
Good luck.

Last edited:

pls don't ban me

Monthly Donor

Regards,
@Basileus_Komnenos
at this point you're on delay-race with HUNTER X HUNTER manga XD