i feel bad for how many idiots you have to deal with...
I've been stuck at home for 6 months now. I haven't really left here except buy groceries or dentist/doctor's appointments. If anything I'm starting to miss those idiots lol.

TY! i'll remember your birthday and wish you on december( it's considered bad luck in italy to wish happy birthday earlier)
Thanks!

In France too it brings bad luck, as well as for Christmas and New Year's Eve.
I've never heard anyone say this in LA before.

But as a philanthropist I like to bring bad luck to people. 😈
Wait.....hold up.

ok. happpy birthday, merry christmas, happy anukah, happy easter day and whatever i missed XD
Same to you.

One should not be surprised then that @Basileus_Komnenos does not publish!
@Comte de Dordogne I know I'm a bit of slow writer, but I'm not that slow lol.

With so much bad luck it is going to be trampled by a herd of cows in full city! 😂
Thankfully after consuming so many Lucky Charms (US cereal brand), as a kid it'll cancel out.

naaah, his most likely busy with real life
I just finished doing some anatomy hw actually. I did however listen to an old lecture on the revolutions of 1848 in the background, so I was technically "doing research," and working on the timeline.

Real life is pretty annoying though.

i'm gonna guess it..... EU4 or CK3
@pls don't ban me
I haven't really played that much EUIV in a while actually. I just kinda got bored after a while. And as for CKIII, I'm gonna wait a while before I buy it. I kinda want all the bugs to be sorted out and for the price to drop a bit. Plus with my studies moving forward, I might not be able to play games at all.

Though as for the timeline, I'm hopefully planning on the next update coming sometime near the end of this month. Fingers crossed though as schoolwork might get in the way if my professor decides to give us one of his "surprise essays" to work on.

Though how do you think the dynamic between Murat Naples and Bourbon Sicily will play out?

@Comte de Dordogne I know I'm a bit of slow writer, but I'm not that slow lol.
I'd rather you take your time than read a chronology with five-line chapters like "Napoleon II enters France with his army, he wins. He is crowned Emperor, he conquers Europe. End."
That would be much less interesting.
Be rather flattered to have a dozen of gugusse waiting impatiently for the continuation of your chronology! 😏

pls don't ban me

Monthly Donor
I just finished doing some anatomy hw actually. I did however listen to an old lecture on the revolutions of 1848 in the background, so I was technically "doing research," and working on the timeline.

Real life is pretty annoying though.
as i stated before if you need any help i can tell you about the italian situation in 1848/1849 , and some minor news about Bulgarians.

@pls don't ban me
I haven't really played that much EUIV in a while actually. I just kinda got bored after a while. And as for CKIII, I'm gonna wait a while before I buy it. I kinda want all the bugs to be sorted out and for the price to drop a bit. Plus with my studies moving forward, I might not be able to play games at all.

Though as for the timeline, I'm hopefully planning on the next update coming sometime near the end of this month. Fingers crossed though as schoolwork might get in the way if my professor decides to give us one of his "surprise essays" to work on.

Though how do you think the dynamic between Murat Naples and Bourbon Sicily will play out?
well, in EU4 i'm just going for achievements ( got abu bakr ambition yesterday) or having fun with some exploits.
CK3 haven't found any bug in game in 2 weeks but there is some problem in the multiplayer lobby, some users can't copy the game ID and paste it to friends while others can't see the rooms despite refreshing several times. Also for some reason there will be a war for the italian crown every 5 minutes( srsly, i played as the count-> duke of Genoa and had to spend more time avoiding enemy armies than plots against me)