Help with Brazil without the 1964 coup

I'm thinking about writing a timeline with a wank Populist Republic, however, I'm having difficulty in trying to imagine how Brazilian elections would play out without the 1964 coup. I'm betting in either a JK or Carlos Lacerda winning in 1965, and the defeated candidate in that election winning in 1970, but I'm having problems with how the other elections would play out, please suggest me some candidates (You can stop at whichever election you want, don't feel forced to think about all elections until 2020)

First of all, the occurrence would've probably happened elsewhere, I'm thinking more out westwards but also maybe It never happens in general(?), But let's stick with it happening elsewhere and such the United States wouldn't send support through there which could probably create a Christian Democracy in Brazil, Not Soviet-backed of course.

I'm thinking about writing a timeline with a wank Populist Republic, however, I'm having difficulty in trying to imagine how Brazilian elections would play out without the 1964 coup. I'm betting in either a JK or Carlos Lacerda winning in 1965, and the defeated candidate in that election winning in 1970, but I'm having problems with how the other elections would play out, please suggest me some candidates (You can stop at whichever election you want, don't feel forced to think about all elections until 2020)
Jk would run in 1965, he even had a jingle and only didn't run since the dictatorship persecuted him.

Lacerda could run for the UDN, but if the old guard is strong enought they could run Milton Campos instead, and then run Lacerda in 1970.

Maybe Brizola could try to run for the PTB, but he would be abandoned by the party main figures who would help Juscelino instead.

The dictatorship screwed over a lot of political careers, from mayors to governors to senators, so there are plenty of options to choose.

I'll throw in a few names:

Iris Rezende: mayor of Goiânia from 1966 to 1969. Could've become governor of Goiás in the 1970s and rise to higher offices from there.

Ronaldo Cunha Lima: mayor of Campina Grande (PB) for three months in 1969. Much like Rezende, he could've risen to the governorship of Paraíba in the 1970s.

Artur Virgílio Filho: senator from the state of Amazonas from 1963 to 1969. I personally doubt his chances, since he'll probably be eclipsed within PTB by people like Brizola and other gaúchos.

Badger da Silveira: governor of Rio de Janeiro from 1963 to 1964.

Gilberto Mestrinho: governor of Amazonas from 1959 to 1963, and after that a federal deputy until 1964.

Almino Afonso: federal deputy from Amazonas, served in Jango's cabinet for a few months in 1963.

Sereno Chaise: mayor of Porto Alegre from January to May 1964. Was a close friend and ally of Leonel Brizola.

Waldir Pires: almost became governor of Bahia in 1962, served in Jango's cabinet.

Rubens Paiva: federal deputy from São Paulo, took part in a congressional investigation on IBAD's shady connections. Was tortured and murdered in 1971.

João Doria Sr.: federal deputy from Bahia, a staunch nationalist. Pretty much diametrically opposed to his son's political profile.

Miguel Arraes: governor of Pernambuco from 1963 to 1964. He would've been a very strong candidate in 1970 and other presidential elections after that - his national profile was on the rise before the coup ruined everything.