Hail, Britannia

I would actually be interested in finding out about what kinda issues exist in this world. Like for one, I'm almost certain that global warming is definitely worse than in OTL due to the increaed industrialisation in the Third World. How stable are the other great powers? Does Capeland have any issues with apartheid? China seems a lot weaker here whereas Japan looks a quite a bit stronger seeing that they have Taiwan and North Sakhalin. Is Russia influencing the EU at all? Is the UK influencing the EU? Bigger countries in Africa means tihat they have more ethnic minorities and thus potentially more issues.

I ask all of this mainly because the view of the world show seems a little bit idealistic.

I would actually be interested in finding out about what kinda issues exist in this world. Like for one, I'm almost certain that global warming is definitely worse than in OTL due to the increaed industrialisation in the Third World. How stable are the other great powers? Does Capeland have any issues with apartheid? China seems a lot weaker here whereas Japan looks a quite a bit stronger seeing that they have Taiwan and North Sakhalin. Is Russia influencing the EU at all? Is the UK influencing the EU? Bigger countries in Africa means tihat they have more ethnic minorities and thus potentially more issues.

I ask all of this mainly because the view of the world show seems a little bit idealistic.
Off the top of my head
  • While industrialization is more widespread than OTL, global warming denialism is weaker and more progress has been made on renewable energy compared to our world
  • Capeland abolished apartheid in the 1980 constitution
  • China may control less territory than OTL, but they're also stronger economically due to avoiding Mao Zedong's disastrous policies
  • Relations between Russia and the West seem a lot friendlier here since ITTL Russia's post-Cold War history has been less turbulent