For Want of A Sandwich - A Franz Ferdinand Lives Wikibox TL

What areas have the OTL reputation of Argentina and Spain as areas full of CWR war criminals who fled Allied justice after not!WW2? Also, how strong would you say are Ukrainian, Georgian, Tajik, and Belarussian national identities (and independence movements) ITTL with them being under Russian control?

What makes you say that? On that note, what became of Dmitry Yazov and Mikhail Tukhachevsky (considering his flavor of the USSR in TNO has been described as "Red Omsk" and his designated successor Ustinov became Russian Prime Minister here) in this world?

Speaking of faceclaims, I would say Poklonskaya being the "faceclaim" for the Russian Empress is actually quite appropriate, considering her views on the Romanovs IOTL.
So, anything on the questions and comments I made here?

Romanian State
RomanianState.jpg

Could we potentially get a religious map of the world?
Hmmmm, it should be a bit of work, but I'm adding that.
So, anything on the questions and comments I made here?
Sorry, Whiteshore, I had seen your comment but I forgot about it when replying.
-The Syndicalists massively rather fled to Mexico and Central America, some even making their way to the United States. As of minorities in Russia, it's still a hot issue, it almost escalated into a civil war after the Vladivostok Incident. Under Empress Olga, the official policy regarding minorities is of The Three Russias Dogma, acknowledging Russians, Belarusians and Ukrainians as Russian citizens, while other minorities, ethnic or religious, enjoy partial autonomy.
Yazov had a normal career in the Russian Army. Mikhail Tukhachevsky remained in the Russian Imperial Army and had rather...strange beliefs during his time here.
I hadn't seen the story of Poklonskaya's beliefs, it's wonderful ! I just remembered the days when she was a meme.

With Antauro Humala as president, I’m guessing the Peruvian government follows Ethnocacerism, with all the indigenous racial supremacy that implies. Seeing as how IOTL he wrote a book in prison about the need for bringing the Inca religion back, we’ll likely have yet another successful neopagan revival.

With Antauro Humala as president, I’m guessing the Peruvian government follows Ethnocacerism, with all the indigenous racial supremacy that implies. Seeing as how IOTL he wrote a book in prison about the need for bringing the Inca religion back, we’ll likely have yet another successful neopagan revival.
The official religious policy of the Peruvian government is of official atheism. But with Antauro in charge, everything could happen. Maybe for a good old Peruvian-Bolivian union ?
Let me guess he was infamous for his neo-paganism.
Right on point.

Cyprus Region
Cyprus.jpg

The Cyprus Region (Περιφέρεια Κύπροσου, Périféria Kyprissou) is an administrative Region of Greece.

(...)

In 1878, as a result of the Cyprus Convention, the United Kingdom received as a protectorate the island of Cyprus from the Ottoman Empire ; while it remained officially part of the Ottoman Empire, Cyprus was military occupied during the Great European War by neutral Britain and hosted the Nicosia Conference that put an end to the Greek Front of the war and was formally annexed by Britain in 1923.

As a result of the Greek successes during the Great European War, the push for a Cypriot Enosis (Union) with the Kingdom of the Hellenes became stronger and stronger, helped by the Integralist policies of Ioannis Metaxas ; the dictator of Greece tried to stage a coup in Nicosia on October 21 1931 and force a forceful Enosis with Cyprus, but the coup was defeated by British forces and war was adverted between Greece and Britain thanks to German influence. A new wave of revolts in Cyprus erupted during the funeral of Archbishop Kyrillos III in November 1933.

In 1948, Greece put forward as conditions to enter the World War the right to annex Constantinople, the Dodecanese and Cyprus ; if Italy would refuse for Rhodes, the Allies recognized the annexation of Constantinople and Britain was happy to let go of their problematic colony : a referendum in 1950 confirmed by more than 80 % the wish of Cypriots to integrate the Hellenic Empire, that was official on March, 29 1955.

But a new problem arose for the Greeks : the substantial Turkish minority in Cyprus, that had settled in the island since the Ottoman conquest. At first, Turkish Cypriots had joined the push for Enosis, due to rejection of the British and in fear of Enver Pasha’s policies, but were unhappy to find out that they were second-class citizens in an heavily nationalist society. After sporadic revolts in Northern Cyprus in 1956, the island erupted in a full scale uprising during the Fifth Greco-Turkish War (1957-1959), that was quickly crushed by the Greek Army, while Turkish Cypriots were deported in concentration camps throughout the island. The Treaty of Heraklion (1960) that ended the war addressed the matter by providing Turkish Cypriots with Greek-Ottoman dual nationality, while encouraging them to emigrate to the Ottoman Empire.

CLF.jpg

Immigration to Turkey was steady during the period of Osmanian Democracy (1960-1971) but a political party was formed in 1964, asking for parliamentary representation of the minority (that was quickly outlawed by Constantinople) ; after the Ottomans reverted to authoritarianism, Cypriot immigration stopped, while Greek settlements continued. The issue would only addressed by the Panagoulis Cabinet in 1983, when a parliamentary representation was assured for Turkish Cypriots in both Houses of Parliament. Prime Minister Tsongas called for a second referendum in August 1992, asking the Cypriots if they wanted to split the Cyprus Region in two, between a Turkish-majority North and a Greek-majority South ; the statu quo ante was maintained by a mere 54 %, due to the majority of Greeks now living on the island. Tsongas followed in 1995 with a law of return for Turkish Cypriots who had immigrated under duress after the Fifth Greco-Turkish War, on the condition that they could prove that their lives were threatened in Turkey.

Since 2004, an islamist organization, the Cyprus Liberation Front, has waged a low-intensity war against Greece on the island, targeting Greek military officers and installations as well as Turkish civil servants ; since an attack on a Greek barracks in Famagousta in 2014, the Cyprus Liberation Front has faded, but the recent anti-Muslim laws in Greece tended to reignite the tensions within the island. The island was also the theatre on the Summer 2011 Cyprus Missile Crisis, after long-range missiles had been deployed by the Greek Air Force in Cyprus, leading to public outcry from the Ottoman Empire and the Hashemite Empire and risks of war in the region.
CyprusMissileCrisis.jpg

What happened to Romania🇷🇴 ❓
It's all explained in the country profile for Romania.
Any other interesting beliefs TTL's Tukhachevsky held aside from him being a neo-pagan here?
He was among the key men for the modernization of the Russian Imperial Army, mostly on the use of landships (TTL term for tanks) and Deep Operation doctrine. He also gave support for Russian pyrist (TTL fascism) groups, and was looked after with deep suspicion by Empress Olga.