Capitalist Albania after ww2

If Albania somehow becomes capitalist after ww2 as nd takes part in the Marshall Plan, how do her economic prospects look?

Does she stand a chance at becoming a truly developed country or will it be a middle income one like Portugal?

Adriatic on one side, the only two border countries where Greece, which aligned with the West and NATO, and Yugoslavia, which went Communist but pulled the rare move of breaking away and operating independent of the Soviet Union. Albania going neutral if not outright joining NATO probably wouldn't be a huge change over the course of the Cold War, though it would probably secure the Adriatic Sea more for NATO forces.

Aside from training exercises, some ships doing the occasional port visits, and maybe some support or logistics units, I really don't see the US setting up any major bases or garrisons there.

How much of the aid money does King Zog take for himself?

Don't get me wrong, anything is economically better than Otl communist Albania, but it certainly won't be a successful western democracy.

If Albania doesn't fall to communism, Yugoslavia might be more pro USSR?

If Albania somehow becomes capitalist after ww2 as nd takes part in the Marshall Plan, how do her economic prospects look?

Does she stand a chance at becoming a truly developed country or will it be a middle income one like Portugal?
Think they would love to be at Portugal's level of development over OTL

I could see Albania joining the EU around the same time as Greece and perhaps intervening more in the Yugoslavia civil wars. Kosovo might be part of Albania today.

Albania might be at greece level income. A decent tourist place, and a stabilizing force in the balkans.

I could see Albania joining the EU around the same time as Greece and perhaps intervening more in the Yugoslavia civil wars. Kosovo might be part of Albania today.

Albania might be at greece level income. A decent tourist place, and a stabilizing force in the balkans.
Albania is never going to be a stabilizing force in the Balkans lol. A stronger Albania would probably take Kosovo and maybe even more, interfere in the west of Macedonia and the south of Serbia and Montenegro.