A William and Mary Timeline: For Want Of An Heir

I loved this TL. James and Louise were so cute, and I hope Louise had a happy marriage in Denmark.

But yes, it did seem a poetic way to end the story, going to James and Sophia's heir's birth.

I'm already excited for your Jacobite story - let me know if I can help :)
Glad you enjoyed :)

And I will do, thanks :)

I’m glad I could help! :) This tl has been fun to help plan and I’m sad to see it end, but we’re brainstorming other ideas and I’m excited as to what comes next! For now let’s cheer for Will, Mary, James and Louisa!

Hoyahoo9

Donor
Thank you so very much for this story (your best one to date, IMHO) and for all the effort your put into your imagination, research, and writing. This wonderful AH community is a richer place for your contributions. Enjoy your break. We'll be looking forward to your next inspiration.

Thank you so very much for this story (your best one to date, IMHO) and for all the effort your put into your imagination, research, and writing. This wonderful AH community is a richer place for your contributions. Enjoy your break. We'll be looking forward to your next inspiration.
Thank you and I’m glad you enjoyed :)

I enjoyed this story quite a bit, however I must say I spent the whole time expecting a confrontation between James and his parents about his true lineage and the Glorious Revolution. That would have been interesting to see.

Nice story - as you say I'd have loved to dwell more on the progress of the Dutch Republic, and I'm still not sure how a more stable England leads to greater French victories (and I may have missed it but I still don't understand who betrayed Brussels), but the focus (England) was an admirable story :)

Nice story - as you say I'd have loved to dwell more on the progress of the Dutch Republic, and I'm still not sure how a more stable England leads to greater French victories (and I may have missed it but I still don't understand who betrayed Brussels), but the focus (England) was an admirable story :)
Glad you liked it. I do have another idea I’m currently stewing on, and was wondering if I might be able to get your take on how this could impact the republic?