WI Historically Islam slows in Palestine / 1947: Palestinians are 65% Christian

I could see a longer period of Crusader occupation leading to a Christian population that is viewed as inherently alien by Palestinian Muslims (despite being culturally and linguistically similar. I can also see a "Levant for the Semites" type view emerging.

But... I don't think it would lead to an alliance with arriving Zionists. At the end of the day, Jewish settlers would still be linguistically and culturally European. Likewise, their physical appearances would also be largely European- especially their leadership which was secular, thus more likely to have gentile admixture. So.... maybe Muslims view both Zionist settlers and local Christians as occupiers?

This forces local Christians to actually support some degree of Zionist settlement to bolster their own community? Some local Christian leaders then embrace a degree Zionist settlement as fellow Europeans who are bringing desperately needed European culture, technological skills, academic aptitudes and..... cash to ward off the encroaching Muslim hordes?

Israel is then founded with 60% Palestinian Christians, 35% Zionist settlers, 5% other and..... 100% European- even though most local Christians are not truly of European descent.
Assuming that OTL European colonialism of the Middle East is still the same level, the Muslims will ally with the Zionists (the Zionists are almost inevitably going to have very bad relations with ATL Christian Palestinians, due to things like economic competition if nothing else (to say nothing of Palestinian Christians likely holding similarly anti-Semitic views of their European coreligionists, which is going to get turbocharged by a sudden influx of Jews, especially European Jews would would be rather alien))