The XK-BAM map series

Probably not the thing you wanted but you'll probably get a kick out of it if you're not already aware. Its a post to a link of a reservation map of the United States and the native claims at their maximums (if I understand it correctly)
Thanks for the map, it will be useful in the future, but these are not the OTL modern-day reservations.

I didn't realize that I hadn't posted my complete NA on here, so I'll just do that now. I've started work on a lakeless version, but I can't promise an end date on that. All reservoirs, temporary lakes, salt lakes, and normal lakes have different colors. I started doing county relative power colors, but I am lacking sources to really finish that.
FtqFDlG.png
Could one contribute to this project? Or are you going to do it all yourself?

From what i can tell, the attached image looks like an 8k-bam map but heavily compressed.

I'm wondering if anyone could dig up the original version of this map, as I'm having no luck in that regard?
Nzgermanplans.png

Does anyone have patches of Norway before 1645, or a patch of Jämtland and Bohusland before that date ? Did Jämtland and Bohusland have the same borders as they have in Sweden today ?

From what i can tell, the attached image looks like an 8k-bam map but heavily compressed.

I'm wondering if anyone could dig up the original version of this map, as I'm having no luck in that regard?
View attachment 859215
Related to this: Does anybody have a complete first-level subdivisions map of nazi germany and its subjects? (both as-was and at their proposed full extents like seen below)

Attachments

• German_Planned_Borders_-_Europe.png
    German_Planned_Borders_-_Europe.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 597