Maid of Norway, Queen of Scotland: A Plantagenet Britain Timeline

When (If) the Scots/English/etc. rebel, they'll be met with the ultimate power couple in King Edouard and Queen Margaret, they can't be stopped.

You really think Edward Longshanks is gonna be thrilled that his only surviving son risked his own life to save a Scottish-Norwegian girl?
Oh yes. A little miffed that his heir risked himself. But it's less dangerous than leading an army into battle after all, and that girl is the key to securing both Scotland and possibly even Norway in the future...

You really think Edward Longshanks is gonna be thrilled that his only surviving son risked his own life to save a Scottish-Norwegian girl?
Well not thrilled but still proud and grateful as that girl is important (less than his boy but still very important). In any case hopefully Yolande will give him soon a second son and then Edward could relax a little

I made Margaret and Édouard on The Sims 4 so I could test out the university pack. Margaret didn't go to her final exam and Édouard failed his elective because he (actually me) accidentally sent in a plagiarized version of his essay instead of the real one he spent the entire night making.

Also, I really liked Margaret having a lighter shade of blonde so maybe I'll implement her hair growing lighter as she grows older, instead of the golden hue she and Édouard share.