Jane Seymour does not die in childbirth

If Felipe II is already married and Don Carlos is dead, what is the marriage concluded for the Peace of Cateau-Cambrésis?
I don't know what that is.
It is the end of the Italian Wars:

Beautiful. We need Hans or John to get back the thrones and kick Frederick off now...
What about Gustav? Do Hans and John kick him off too?

Another question. How would 4 yo Elizabeth turn out, with Jane Seymour rather than Katherine Parr as a major influence (assuming Jane warms to her) and with a stable-er home life. Would she think of herself as the King's bastard?

Another question. How would 4 yo Elizabeth turn out, with Jane Seymour rather than Katherine Parr as a major influence (assuming Jane warms to her) and with a stable-er home life. Would she think of herself as the King's bastard?
Well, Jane was very Catholic, so perhaps Elizabeth would be more Catholic than IOTL especially as she had a warm relationship with her very Catholic sister Mary in her youth. Elizabeth would still be a smart and ambitious woman regardless of the stepmother, but I can see her becoming less inclined to politics, since she'd have a more stable familial environment.

The bastard bit I think would depend more on who's been set up in her household and how they tell her about her mother.

Jane would probably warm to her, even if she is still considered a bastard. After all, she's got a healthy son, and is all but guaranteed to have more- she wouldn't need to see Elizabeth as a threat at all. They wouldn't be all "happy-family", but Jane would probably be okay with setting her up with a decent household and a nice enough marriage when she's older

With whom? I'd like to say with Robert Dudley, but he's a little lowly for a king's daughter, isn't he?
I'm not entirely sure, but almost definitely a match in England. Dudley could potentially work, but like you said, maybe a bit low. Jane would probably be fine covering the dowry for any match

I doubt Elizabeth would restored to the line of succession here so her marriage, if she does in fact marry, will be domestic match (akin to one any other illegitimate daughter of an English king might receive)

Fair enough. I just thought Eric would be a decent match and not dangerous to her brother.
That is true, and she would be an impressive queen of Sweden, but as a legal bastard she wouldn't be able to get such a good match. Note that Mary only got to marry Philip after she was queen

Princess Elizabeth yes. Lady Elizabeth, the King's bastard sister, possibly not. Remember how 'lucky' Robert's younger brother Guilford was.
The question now: is Elizabeth going to be a "lady" or "princess". After all Mary is quite likely to regain her title of princess in this world...

The question now: is Elizabeth going to be a "lady" or "princess". After all Mary is quite likely to regain her title of princess in this world...
Honestly, kind of unlikely for both of them, with Henry having a lot of spares running about from Jane. He could still do the equivalent of the Third Act, though, if he wants them to make Continental matches.

Lady for both girls. Princess wasn't a guaranteed title even for legitimate Kings' daughters until the Hanoverians in the eighteenth century - Elizabeth of York is referred to as the Lady Elizabeth throughout her father's reign. And even if Princess was a thing for Kings' daughters under the Tudors, Henry isn't going to backtrack on the idea that Mary is illegitimate. He's too proud to accept that his marriage to Katherine was ever valid in any way, after all the years he spent fighting to prove that it wasn't.

Lady for both girls. Princess wasn't a guaranteed title even for legitimate Kings' daughters until the Hanoverians in the eighteenth century - Elizabeth of York is referred to as the Lady Elizabeth throughout her father's reign. And even if Princess was a thing for Kings' daughters under the Tudors, Henry isn't going to backtrack on the idea that Mary is illegitimate. He's too proud to accept that his marriage to Katherine was ever valid in any way, after all the years he spent fighting to prove that it wasn't.
Fair enough. Mary's still going to get to marry a lot earlier ITTL though. Although, if Jane has a son after Edward, perhaps he can marry MQOS