Flag Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a simple flag I made awhile ago for an alternative Norway. I didn't pick random colours, but saying the meaning just wouldn't be fun. :rolleyes:

datnorway.png

Maybe it should be one, with the dragon's size slightly increased to fill the space:

Mm. It looks okay that way, but I think the full bar on the left gives the characters more or an "up-down feel". And it divides the basic field of the flag, to make it more interesting overall; that way, it's a blue and gold flag, rather than a gold flag with a blue canton.

The Twelve Democracies League - Space Taiwan number 1; an alliance of republican worlds originally settled by Zhongguo. Something inspired by the ROC or KMT flags, perhaps?

KJA6A.png

The Qianzhou Empire - the other Space Taiwan; a monarchist remnant of the previous dynasty that ruled Zhongguo until two centuries ago. A dragon should be prominent, as this is a very conservative, traditionalist state.

ztD4E.png

The Folkric - a loose confederation of English-speaking worlds (mainly US and UK colonies). Something with the colors red, white and blue, maybe? (If only the Hawaiian flag didn't exist, it'd be perfect )

eojvo.png

Could somebody make me a flag for an Anarchist terrorist organization, that is in the USA. Here is the symbol I wish to be used;

220px-Black_Sun.svg.png

Reposted ...

kev5eaep.png

Regimental Colours of Her Imperial Majesty's 1st 'Royal' Regiment of Guards
... in a Code Geass universe. I would have used the original flag of the Realm, but for one it is entirely in-vectorisable and for another it sucks from an objective POV. Therefore I used the arms of the UK. The monogram - N I - means Nunnally Imperatrix. Actually, this is my first project with Inkscape ... and it sucks.

3hzfvase.png

Charles zi Britannia, or Carolus III Imperator / Charles III in the timeline I base my fanfiction upon.

zip5v2fd.png

Take an educated guess who that magnificient, egocentric bastard might be.

9gd4i976.png

Nunnally Imperatrix. The "I" looks a little off ...

c4g8knrl.png

One of my OCs, Carolus IV Imperator or Charles IV, formerly General Charles Arthur Wellesley-Beaufort, Duke of Wellington and Lancaster, now an involuntary usurper controlling the southern part of the Realm.

zf5e49rf.png

His son, who calls himself Lelouch II Imperator. He's just as big an egomanical bastard as Lelouch, but without the magnificience and the sister complex. Or any good character trait, while we're at it.

Please tell me what you think about the colours and the monograms.

Just a simple flag for a more Autocratic (if that would have been any more possible) Tsarist Russia (possibly Fascist).

Long live Flag Thread III!

Fascist Russia.png

Please tell me what you think about the colours and the monograms.

Very elegant! I enjoy messing around with monograms, and I like these.

To celebrate Thread III, here's a file I haven't uploaded before: it's a textured version of a flag I made way back for Map Continuation 3.

Geisebaifanne textured.png

Post Treaty of Tilsit Prussia.

In 1809, two years after the Second Treaty of Tilsit, with which Prussia concede a lot of territories, Chancellor von Hardenberg persuade the King Frederick-Willliam III to move into liberal reforms. Hardenberg's example was the UK : in 1810, the Kingdom of Prussia become the United Provinces of Prussia, a constitutional kingdom.

The State Flag is constitued by 5 eagles with the CoA of each Province (Brandenburg, Silesia, Pommerania, W-Prussia, E-Prussia). Black&White are traditionals colors of Prussia, and the golden stripe is for Royalty. In the Civil Flag, there is a red stripe for the people's blood and the sacrifice to the nation. In the royal Standard, there is just one eagle for symbolyze the Nation, United and Sovereign.

State Flag :

110930075837757465.png

Civil Flag :

110930080230330332.png

Royal Standard :

110930080250271775.png

Status
Not open for further replies.