Crusader Kings II - Paradox Entertainement (02/12)

Restored Mauritania and Mesopotamia, added Ireland and Scotland to my collection and started work on conquering still-pagan Poland. Mali has fallen extremely rapidly and I'm just waiting for the truce timer to expire to finish it off. Arabia has been crushed and the Sunni Caliph finally defeated. My Legions are massing for the first Greek invasion of Persia since Alexander.

Oh, and using my pet Converted Umayyads that I've made Despots of Mauritania I've bred Sayyid into the main branch of the Macedon dynasty. Now I just have to deal with the fact that my grandson is Andalusian and not Greek. Fortunately my wife is genius, gregarious and diligent so that should do nicely.

Well, having finally won as Robb stark, i've now turned my attention to winning as Stannis. Unfortunately, in every single playthrough, he has gained the LUNATIC trait, meaning vassals that previously only hated him, now believe that he is the spawn of Satin ( or the Westerosi equivalent) and revolt-consistently.

Well, having finally won as Robb stark, i've now turned my attention to winning as Stannis. Unfortunately, in every single playthrough, he has gained the LUNATIC trait, meaning vassals that previously only hated him, now believe that he is the spawn of Satin ( or the Westerosi equivalent) and revolt-consistently.
But lunatic's are fun in CK2.

Two Dev Diarys for Rajas of India so far, looking very interesting indeed :)

MAP MAP MAP MAP

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Everyone hates Stannis even if he's not a lunatic.

You can, IIRC, fix lunacy if you're a R'hllor worshipper. Just burn a prisoner and you should get a magic menu in the intrigue tab.

My only fit would be the 3 empire names, and I hope for the Kara Khitai.

Yeah, the empire names seem a bit lazy... But it's likely Indian cultures will run on the "Dynastic names as country names" model, so you'll likely see them as often as you see the name.

I'm okay with the empire sizes/placements - all those areas were heartlands of important Indian empires historically. Though I would've called "Rajastan" (sic) "Hindustan" and "Bengal Empire" "Magadha", but eh... Not an enormous issue, as I said.

Yeah, the empire names seem a bit lazy... But it's likely Indian cultures will run on the "Dynastic names as country names" model, so you'll likely see them as often as you see the name.

I'm okay with the empire sizes/placements - all those areas were heartlands of important Indian empires historically. Though I would've called "Rajastan" (sic) "Hindustan" and "Bengal Empire" "Magadha", but eh... Not an enormous issue, as I said.
Really, the empire tier names have always been bad in CK2.

Thats why we have the customizer now.