Base Maps from 550 BC to Modern Day, all in UCS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's 1961:

blankworldUCS 1961.png

:eek: Wow this is a little bit creepy, last night I was just thinking why isn't there thread for BCE maps, and these are really good maps! Roberto you should be made a Patron of Maps. :)

Disclaimer: I didn't make all these maps myself, I just collected and updated them. Without the previous accomplishments of other mapmakers, I couldn't have done this.

Also, I am only human (most of the time), so there will be some glaring errors in some of these maps. If you see such an error, please don't hesitate to fix it, and remember to follow the rubric for file-naming that I posted on the first page.

You are awesome.

A few things.

The HRE is in need of fixing on more than one o' these, and

Why does Macedonia use the Turkish colour?

You are awesome.

A few things.

The HRE is in need of fixing on more than one o' these, and

Why does Macedonia use the Turkish colour?

Yep, I acknowledge that I screwed up at least once, feel free to fix anything in need of fixing, as long as you follow the file-naming rubric.

:eek: Wow this is a little bit creepy, last night I was just thinking why isn't there thread for BCE maps, and these are really good maps! Roberto you should be made a Patron of Maps. :)

Saint Roberto of Mount Video, Patron of Mapmakers and Compilers of Atlases. Now we just need the Orthodox Church of AH.com to comission an icon of him and have it blessed by the Patriarch of Byzantine Airships!

Great job, but 1200 AD map is wrong.

Duly noted, appreciated, and fixed.

Brilliant maps.

But the Saxons didn't rule all of Britain in 632 (or ever).

Yep, that's one of the aforementioned screwups.

Saint Roberto of Mount Video, Patron of Mapmakers and Compilers of Atlases. Now we just need the Orthodox Church of AH.com to comission an icon of him and have it blessed by the Patriarch of Byzantine Airships!

:D:D:D

This was also just after I was thinking that a BCE base map thread would be handy, so does that make him a Prophet?

Anyways this is 500 BCE, I don't know if Carthage was controlled by the Persian Empire or not, so unless I get reliable information that Carthage was directly apart of Persia I will show it as its own nation.

500bce.png

Status
Not open for further replies.