Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you copy something from your sandbox to this page? When I right-click it won't come up with a copy option.

Canadian federal election, 2004 in a Meech-passes ATL.

attachment.php

Yes, I know this may be unlikely. Yes, I know I didn't put the total vote or the states carried. I just did this quick and easy for fun. Don't mock me.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
I know I may be trollin' now, but a second and last post for tonight. This one is from a dastardly terrorist group that was seemingly invincible. Thank God they broke up before killing us all!

Untitled 2.jpg

Made this for CNG: Entropy of Empires in Shared Worlds. A battle between a third Berber revival movement against the resurgent Ummayads

battleu.png

This was the first fictional Wiki-page I ever did, which I posted almost a year ago on the "Photos from Alternate Worlds" page:

luthorpresidential.jpg

I know I may be trollin' now, but a second and last post for tonight. This one is from a dastardly terrorist group that was seemingly invincible. Thank God they broke up before killing us all!
I served in that battle. I don't think anyone who was there that horrible day at Makeout Reef will get over what happened in their lifetimes. Lost many good friends there. :(

I hope you don't mind a Alternate History of Alternate History infobox

Alternate History Infobox from TL-191, in which the Entrenate wins the Second Great War

Un.png

I served in that battle. I don't think anyone who was there that horrible day at Makeout Reef will get over what happened in their lifetimes. Lost many good friends there. :(
Sad to hear that man. I don't think anyone will forget 6/1. Always remember!

Here's a profile from probably the most infamous man in U.S. history, former President J. Edgar Hoover

EDIT: I saw too late that it said 1968-1972, when I meant 1969. Sorry 'bout that!

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.