Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the Minions movie, and in honor of the 8 hour reign of King Bob, I present to you, his infobox:

King Bob.png

Last edited:
Would ten shinnies help you make up your mind?

No, I'm not interested in hiring any prostitute whatsoever, regardless of the species they belong to. But, when I read the last two A Jovian Night's Dream infoboxes, I understood why was Archangel Michael described as someone with a raging monster girl fetish. I mean, a colony near Saturn whose economy is so dependent on mermaid-shagging they made a currency for it? :p

That would seem more symmetrical, wouldn't it? My guess is they had this exact conversation at some point, and then decided to change it.

No, I'm not interested in hiring any prostitute whatsoever, regardless of the species they belong to. But, when I read the last two A Jovian Night's Dream infoboxes, I understood why was Archangel Michael described as someone with a raging monster girl fetish. I mean, a colony near Saturn whose economy is so dependent on mermaid-shagging they made a currency for it? :p

I'm placing about 85% of the blame for this at Patton's feet. And trade dollars are an ancient tradition. So yeah, totally completely absolutely not my fault.

"The truth of the matter is that my policies are so mainstream that if I had set the same policies that I had back in the 1980s, I would be considered a moderate Republican."
--President Obama, December 14, 2012

A silly little ASB idea: in which it's Reagan's turn, but not his time.

ASBama_zpsdbfg6qph.png

"Then tell me, Future Boy, who's President of the United States in 1985?"

"Barack Obama."

"Barack Obama?! Did we lose a war or something?"

Asami

Banned
A Wikibox for my map I made in the Map Thread...

EOVrw71.png

"Stronger Than You" - 47th President of the United States

John Archambault was the last legitimate President of the United States, elected in 2013 after usurping the nomination from incumbent President, John McCain. Two years into his first term, the United States (and the world) came under attack from the Gem Homeworld, spearheaded by Yellow Diamond. Under Archambault's administration, the US, Russia, China, Japan and the EU cooperated to drive back the Gem enemies from their invasion spots in North America, Africa and Asia.

In 2016, he received a landslide second term, winning all but three EV. He vowed to drive the Gems away, and ensure they could never return to Earth. (D.C. never votes Republican) However, in 2019, the worst happened. Authorizing Operation Spear, President Archambault, and his Chief of Staff made a hasty retreat from the U.S. capital before it was destroyed by the Gem Armada in the earliest parts of "The Exchange". In the Exchange, President Archambault's plane went down over Oklahoma. While he survived the ordeal, he succumbed to an opportunistic infection 33 days after the Exchange. He was succeeded, de facto, by his Chief of Staff, Oswald Stankic. It is unknown what happened to the rest of his cabinet and the United States Congress, but Quartz Empire historians assume they were all killed in the Exchange.

In 2030, he was recognized by the Quartz Empire for his contributions to helping save the Earth from invasion, and a memorial to him was consecrated near the ruins of Washington D.C. by orders of the Imperial Court.

Last edited:

Gian

Banned
I just saw the Minions movie, and in honor of the 8 hour reign of King Bob, I present to you, his infobox:

That is one amazing infobox.

Now can you make several infoboxes (mostly UK govt.-related) on a world where either Bob or Scarlet still rules Britain to the present (while including RL politicians)

Status
Not open for further replies.