A Flag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susano

Banned
Swede said:
Hugo didn't. :p
To be fair, its not really the egomanical act of a dictator.

They only added the CoA, which was there before. A minor change that even restores something. Nothing much, and surel ynothing that can be hold against Chavez.

Hendryk

Banned
Those who have read my "Superpower Empire" TL will be familiar with this flag. It's the one for Yakutia.

Yakutian flag.GIF

Here's one for a Britain that loses Scotland, and has to incorporate a more visible Welsh element (the black and yellow colours from St Davids flag) to assuage Welsh nationalist feelings.

mu_britain_flag.png

Susano said:
To be fair, its not really the egomanical act of a dictator.

They only added the CoA, which was there before. A minor change that even restores something. Nothing much, and surel ynothing that can be hold against Chavez.
They also added a star and brighten the colors.

I don't know why...or to what country..or even the timeline but its cool...

Attachments

• Neuvatemplar.bmp
    99.7 KB · Views: 5,823
Here is a flag of the American Empire, a flag that would symbolize the entire world under the rule of a highly aggressive and patriotic America:

americanempirecover4uk.jpg

I'm not so sure about that one.
Wouldn't an American Empire have, you know, America in the center instead of Europe and Africa?

Federal republic of Brasil
After the Abolitionist(And Usa ally) emperor Pedro II was defeated with CSA help in 1890
(From my Timeline Confederacy Victorius)

Brazil-temp-flag.png

Interesting, the slaveholders quashing the Empire... it's like the opposite of DoD...

Here's some flags from an ATL where Italian unification doesn't go as well, resulting in an Italy divided between Sardinia-Piedmont, Tuscany, the Papal States, and the Two Sicilies. First off, Sardinia-Piedmont.

it-sardinia.png

The Grand Duchy of Tuscany. The gold stripe was adopted to try to distance the flag from that of Austria.

it_tuscany.png

Here is the flag of the Papal States... I considered something including a Papal Coat of Arms, but wasn't sure who would be elected Pope. Would Benedict still be Pope if the Papacy came with a larger territory? (Would the Papal States even be able to survive until 2005?)

it-pope.png

Imajin said:
The Grand Duchy of Tuscany. The gold stripe was adopted to try to distance the flag from that of Austria.

Viva la Toscana!!!

I'm from Prato near Florence

Filo said:
And this is the Glag of The United Kingdom of Carolina-Virgiana under the Stuart Dinasty
Interesting, what do the stars stand for?

I suppose the Commonwealth controls New England...

Well..the flag is around the year 1815 when the Kingdom have incorporated many others "states" so one star=one state as for Union Flag...

New England and the North form the Coalition a repubblican state that goes from NewEngland to Mississippi river

Status
Not open for further replies.