100 Years: The World Changes

february 2nd 2030 in a labarotory beyond the royal fortress of Suomelinna just outside Helsinki scientist sucsessfully are able to retrive info straight from the human brain and insert it into a android. the android instantly recives the personality and all thoughts of the person the info was taken from.

the scientist immideatly begin testing on altering the thoughts they retrived.

february 11th 2030 a new test is made in suomenlinna. this time the scientists sucsesfully transfer an altered human mind with all concidered "bad" thoughts are removed hereby creating the "perfect human mind".

may 19th 2030 the underwater highway between helsinki and Tallin is closed for the first time after the opening of it in 2001. after a serious case of flooding in the tunnel. finnish submarines are sent to the hole. and it seems like a small torpedo would have done the damage.

king väinö is said to have broken a chair in his office and said "after all iv done to keep peace between those bastards and us! all what i'v sacrificied for it. and now they without justification launch torpedos against us."

a note is filed to Moskov where finland demands an explanation.

<this should rise some problems i think. even if it wasnt the russians who did it (wich is unlikely) >

february 2nd 2030 in a labarotory beyond the royal fortress of Suomelinna just outside Helsinki scientist sucsessfully are able to retrive info straight from the human brain and insert it into a android. the android instantly recives the personality and all thoughts of the person the info was taken from.

the scientist immideatly begin testing on altering the thoughts they retrived.

february 11th 2030 a new test is made in suomenlinna. this time the scientists sucsesfully transfer an altered human mind with all concidered "bad" thoughts are removed hereby creating the "perfect human mind".

I think this might be a bit too far beyond the tech level. If we were going to the 2040s or 2050s I would have put it in 2047.

you might be right and i concidered it also. i earlier said that the scientist belived they could be able to get this tech out by 2035 or early 40's but I myself thought that we would stop the timeline at year 2040.

but if we are going to continue the timeline ill be happy to wait a decade with this.

may 19th 2030 the underwater highway between helsinki and Tallin is closed for the first time after the opening of it in 2001. after a serious case of flooding in the tunnel. finnish submarines are sent to the hole. and it seems like a small torpedo would have done the damage.

king väinö is said to have broken a chair in his office and said "after all iv done to keep peace between those bastards and us! all what i'v sacrificied for it. and now they without justification launch torpedos against us."

a note is filed to Moskov where finland demands an explanation.

<this should rise some problems i think. even if it wasnt the russians who did it (wich is unlikely) >

May 20, 2030: PM Shkrebneva busy with a war in Persia, receives a note from Finland. Upon searching through Okhrana's records she determines that it wasn't a Russian torpedo. She files the incident away for a planned expansion in 2036.

Vaino III receives a note saying that he should find someone else to blame for an obviously internal problem. "Keep your state in order Vaino or we will have to do it for you."

<Russia did not fire it. But will use the incident to justify a war.>

Last edited:
it is still väinö III it was väinö II who died.

also finland is a part of the EDC. if somebody wonders.

may 21st 2030 upon getting the letter from the russian PM the alredy angry over the last days events king väinö III rants in his office "that russian bitch. how does that halfwit dare to accuse MY nation of having internal problems! hasnt she waged war on us previously? those malicious ....bastards planning this all along! i'd rather help the Caliphate than be accused by that bitch. she should have been put down like a stray dog. decades ago!." after wich he contacts the EDC headquarters via a holo link* to discuss the case of possible russian atack upon europe.

the EDC decides to try to calm down the situation between russia and finland

but at the same time a few hundred thousand troops and protectro bots are moved towards the border of russia in eastern europe.

King väinö III sends a note to the russian PM in wich he declares his deep dissaproval of the way russia acts in this case. but at the same time he notes that it in fact could have been something else than a torpedo.

may 22nd 2030 president Max shütz of the scandinavian union and king väinö III meet in stockholm where they discuss on the possible military alliance in case of a russian invasion. and on rising the military personelle limit to 500.000
and 50.000 robotics.

also max shütz introduces king väinö III on project "gyllen örn" or golden eagle. wich was a project from 1919-1957 with the aim of creating a "perfect military machine" of the age. the project was cut down becouse of costs and no significant results. the long lost documents of the projects were found in a sealed bunker in the "swedish lappland" in 2026. after wich they had been working on building one of these machines.

the results were agreeably great becouse the machine was able to easily dissapear from any radars and human eyes for short periods of time becouse of a particle reflector. also it was though enough to survive even heavy fire.

http://puesoccurrences.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/war-of-the-worlds-tripod.jpg

Max Shütz and väinö III make a deal in wich finland recives 2 of these machines in exchange for enlarged military and 5 mk2 W class protectro bots and 25 finnish mine guns*

*mine guns shoot out mines at a long range and high speed making the laying of mines wery easy and fast.

<so finland and scandinavia made a deal it has its ups and downs for both sides.

finland recived these machines wich they could make good use of. also by rising scandinavias military to 500.000 they created a stronger ally for themselves but also enlargened the risk of a military coup and a new dictature.>

sorry i didn't get the rest of what you said. could you please try to explain further. thanks :)

but what I did understand was the question of Scandinavia begin a russian puppet.

but it was finland who in first place placed the roof of 100k soliders for scandinavia. so they are eligable to rise it to 500.000 if they please. right?

after that came the russians who wanted to have 7 former scandi army bases restored and given for their use. i would guess this raged anger in both president vogler or as i'v later misspelled volger. and the nation.

this was in 2015.

after that finland became increasingly friendly towards them.

then russia cut down their military in the area.

officially we know they first started trading in wery early 20's then the became major trade partners to each other. then they formed the trade and research alliance.

also it seems that president volger was seen as a good leader in finland.

my conclusion to this would be that

scandinavia doesn't want to be a puppet state of russia. who would ?

scandinavia and finland have wery good relations

scandinavia/president Max shütz sees finland as a way of getting rid of all russian influence upon them. meanwhile finland sees them as a wery potential ally in a war against russia.

I would add that Russia and Scandinavian Union are trading partners.

Also my question was how would this

http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Shinkir%C5%8D (Only for the image)

That is the latest warwalker for Russia with a limited direction energy shield, and neutron cascade.

Fair against Golden Eagle project.

It's to help me determine whether or not Russia would consider this a threat

Last edited:
as the golden eagle is now. no it would hardly be a big threat. maby if finland would create them en masse. wich again would be hardly worth it. even the W class mk2 protectero bots would be more of a threat. (or equal)

but if finland was to develope these machines to even higher tech they cold posess a great threat.

but i as i see russian okhrana agents or anybody else for that matter know about the golden eagle or that finland aquired two them.

m

May 13, 2034: The Russian Army posts approximately 10,000 7th series warwalkers in the Scandinavian Union, reoccupying the military bases, along with 200,000 Russian Soldiers

February 1, 2030: Acting President Elaine Tesla-Bush balks at Putin's proposal to give vaccine to the Caliphate. "I will not donate supplies to an enemy of the Pacific Alliance, and don't you dare tell me that is not what Pershing would do. I am the president!" The Pacific Alliance announces that Elaine Tesla-Bush by Presidental order that no vaccine will be shipped to "any nations that support the terrorists"

February 5, 2030: Even in the Pacific Alliance nations of the middle east, millions descend in desperation to acquire the vaccine, upon Dubai. The Dubai government reluctantly creates the Arab/Iranian Exclusion Zone, where whole cities are designated as concentration camps, in the hopes of getting what vaccine there is to Dubai citizens.

Egypt also creates "Elaine Camps" to hold the infected Arab/Iranian populations.

The Libyan Caliphate Army mobilizes with the intent of taking Cairo, and taking a vaccine storehouse in Alexandria

February 6, 2030: The Holy Republic of Israel's Chancellor David Duke announces that "We will stand with our American brothers against this storm of heathens. Israeli long-range sub orbital artillery starts shelling Jordan, and other areas east, hoping to create a "defensive barrier", says Chancellor Duke, "or to put it simply, we need breathing room, if we are to save egypt."

February 8, 2030: Acting President Elaine Tesla Bush orders the state department to open relations with the Holy Republic of Israel. Due to the chaos of Willis' death, there is confusion. Putin knowing that Pershing would rather shoot her foot then work with "that alleged Holy Republic" that he convinces Undersecretary of State Justin Long, to recall the envoys before they reach the HRI.

The Battle of Bahrain. Pacific Alliance forces clash against a swarm of Arabs attempting to storm the island, which the PA had been using as a Vaccine distribution center. The Caliphate cites an old 19th century claim, and soon after the Calipharte army storms the bridge. The small PA garrison is overwhelmed, and although they put up a valiant fight they are crushed. The 356 captured soldiers are executed on Caliphate TV. The Caliphate which accidentally blew up a fuel truck, find that only 350000, vials of vaccine are there. The army commander, now dealing with an infected mob opens fire. After distribution to his soldiers under his command, the general of the third Persian army, distributes the vaccine to the now grateful mob. The General keeps 500 doses for insurance

The Battle of Kurdistan. Russian forces move in, quickly and decisively. They used brutal forces to quell the populace, and only offer innoculations to those that swear an oath of allegiance to Russia. Russian Warwalkers Series 8 are first used in battle.

PM Shkrebneva hears about the Finnish development of "retrive info straight from the human brain and insert it into a android. the android instantly recives the personality and all thoughts of the person the info was taken from" She orders Okhrana to find out as much as they can. "Risk war if you have to get that device." Meanwhile she orders a James android made to her exact specifications. It matches Shkrebneva's appearance as she was at age 30.

<Russia's Empress now could be an immortal one. Just wonderful... Oh and with that the singularity has happened. Kurzweil is now digital>

February 10, 2030: Elaine Tesla-Bush votes in favor of PA military resolution Military Border Protection in the Middle East. The resolution barely passes.

February 11, 2030: The Cultural Coalition of Arab Americans protest the usage of "Elaine Camps" and the dismissal of any vaccine to the Caliphate nations.

<So the bullets have started flying. What will be the PA's response? Pershing will come out of a coma on February 28, 2030, and can return to work March 8, 2030.>

Last edited:
but retriving that machine means entering the most heavily deffended and guarded and most massive complex in all of scandinavia and propobly trying forcefully to enter a chamber made of miraclium. :p wich also would be an declaration of war against EDC.

Last edited:
February 3, 2030: Cases of the plague start appearing in the Indian states. President Delgado is informed on the matter.

February 4, 2030: President Delago orders that the vaccine be duplicated by Argentine hands. He cites that India is home to about a billion people, and the PA is probably not going to life a finger to help them, thus it is Argentina's civil duty to do so.

February 7, 2030: Argentina's PHANTOM system manages to produce the formula for a vaccine after much analysis and after hacking into PA data bases.

February 8, 2030: Under exectuive order of President Delgado, Argentina begins mass producing the vaccine. The first doses reach India in about a week.

February 19, 2030: Ghost armed Argentina Protectro Bots manage to carry over 30,000,000 vaccines into the Western Callphate lands to help relieve the populations. The operation is preformed very secretly.

February 23, 2030: Argentine agents run another 10,000,000 vaccines into the Caliphate.

February 26, 2030: Russian troops come across Argentine agents handing out doses of the vaccine. When asked by Russian officials on the matter, President Delgado plays stupid, citing "humanitarians are always going to do their thing."

Last edited:
february 27th 2030 the caliphate 21st army( abbud fawaz guerillas) strikes an russian military outpost in northern iran aquiring 10 7th generation warwalkers. and killing 5000 troops.

oh and sorry i seem to have misread the the pod about the warwalkers. ill edit it soon :)

june 29th finland builds it first wery own "golden eagle" able of travelling at maximum speed of 300 km/h when floating becouse of its high tech <insert type here > motor (but for short times only)

and virtually vanish from all radars and and eyes and heatcameras etc. for times as long as 10 minutes.

able to use its three strong and wery sharp edged tentacles to push through sheetmetal and other such. also allowing it to walk on the surface.

armed with threee inferno guns able to produce such heat that it turns humans to slag in matter of milliseconds and is able to put anything flammable into fires in just seconds.

armed also with mk4 "gatling" lasers by energia and 2 two regular high velocity gatling guns. and a precison laser (much like a sniper rifle). gives the machine even more destructive power.

and armed with an electric overload shield and a <argentine?> forcefield gives it alot of armour.

althou this could easily outmatch many of the russian 7th generation warwalkers it has its flaws. mostly wich is cost and with all the weaponry and forcefields make the motor unstable.

so finns start building a lighter version of the machine armed only with 1 inferno gun 1 gatling laser 1 precison laser and 2 light machine guns.
and only a electric overload shield. they belive they will get it into producing by end of the fall.

February 3, 2030: Cases of the plague start appearing in the Indian states. President Delgado is informed on the matter.

February 4, 2030: President Delago orders that the vaccine be duplicated by Argentine hands. He cites that India is home to about a billion people, and the PA is probably not going to life a finger to help them, thus it is Argentina's civil duty to do so.

February 7, 2030: Argentina's PHANTOM system manages to produce the formula for a vaccine after much analysis and after hacking into PA data bases.

February 8, 2030: Uner exectuive order of President Delgado, Argentina begins mass producing the vaccine. The first doses reach India in about a week.

February 19, 2030: Ghost armed Argentina Protectro Bots manage to carry over 30,000,000 vaccines into the Western Callphate lands to help relieve the populations. The operation is preformed very secretly.

February 23, 2030: Argentine agents run another 10,000,000 vaccines into the Caliphate.

February 26, 2030: Russian troops come across Argentine agents handing out doses of the vaccine. When asked by Russian officials on the matter, President Delgado plays stupid, citing "humanitarians are always going to do their thing."

February 27, 2030: Acting President Tesla-Bush is furious with Argentina blatantly overriding their policy.

Fighting continues throughout the middle East. The Pacific Alliance forces have stopped the advance of the Libyan Army.

<By the way the affected population can be about 300 million. and about 80 million are infected right now, and that number is increasing.>

February 28, 2030: The Battle of Tehran. Russian forces move to attack the former Persian capital. The fighting is brutal, with approximately 1.6 million dead, including both military and civilian casualties.

Shkrebneva gives Okhrana 1 month to account for all missing warwalkers. She is able to track down about 17, and in a "counter-terrorist offensive" orders strategic bombing runs of the village they were stored in.

Also on this day, President Pershing awakes from her coma. She asks for Secretary Putin to brief her on what has happened while she was out.

<When are those golden eagle PODs, taking place? You left out the year.>

Last edited: