alternatehistory.com

Huehuecoyotl
Huehuecoyotl 1
Thank you for the encouragement. I really do think that was just a case of a vocal minority at play, since the majority of commentators seemed to be supportive. I don't resent anybody who criticized that story really, I'm a live and let live sort of gal.
Lady Visenya
Lady Visenya
So, since it seems like it's... dead. What were your general ideas for the long term story progression? Not really specifics, just ideas.:) Writing is HARD. And I admire your ability to pump so much good quality stuff out when you do write.
Lady Visenya
Lady Visenya
And as another person on the autism spectrum, it was kinda nice to have an SI that I could relate to.:) As opposed to the usual fare.
Huehuecoyotl
Huehuecoyotl 1
That was me putting a bit of my "self" into the "self" insert, even if otherwise she wasn't very much like me. Since I might still return to it eventually, I think I'd prefer not to give away too much about future story developments... Though I will say that the broad picture of Alyssa's life was for things to never go how she planned, but for her to end up generally happy in spite of that.
Lady Visenya
Lady Visenya 1
Sounds interesting. And oddly like the general idea for one of my dropped SIs. I dropped it because I'm absolutely terrible at properly writing.
Still, if you ever get back to writing that fic, know that loads of people will be happy to see what you write.:)
Lady Visenya
Lady Visenya
I hope it's not too terrible, I know the first chapter is rough but I have improved.
Huehuecoyotl
Huehuecoyotl 1
Not a problem, I'll check it out when I get a chance.
Lady Visenya
Lady Visenya
Thanks, did you? I've written a fair deal more since then. And the story's really picking up.
Huehuecoyotl
Huehuecoyotl 1
I lost track of this conversation, I'm sorry! I'll definitely give it a read soon.
Lady Visenya
Lady Visenya
Well thank you. :D
Lady Visenya
Lady Visenya
I see you liked that one post. Does that mean you read the thread or..? :D