alternatehistory.com

Direwolf22 1
Hey no worries. I took a break from AH.com, haven't really been around for about two years. But I'm going to be starting a new timeline in the new year and probably won't be going back to Leuthen now. I can answer any questions though if you want
Jabberjay 1
How was it going to end?
Direwolf22 1
Fairly broad question. But generally in Europe with two large scale wars in the 1930s and 1940s. Firstly between the Nationalist states against Austria-Russia-Britain and another one few years later between Britain/France and their allies and Russia. Few atomic weapons are used and Russia comes to peace, but Europe is devastated.
Direwolf22 1
A pan-European movement comes out of this and begins to form a politically unified Europe in the 1970s (as far as I would've gone).
Jabberjay 1
Cool,Did you ever have a write up on the future of the TL.I am going to start writing AH and maybe I can finish The Tl one day years from now.Also what happens in America specifically.P.S I hope all these questions are not too annoying.i just have a lot because they have been building up for two years you know.
Direwolf22 1
I had a few notes so maybe I'll do a wrap up at some point. America goes to war at the same time as Europe. Collectivist America invades Louisiana and encircles New Orleans. A combined anti-Collectivist alliance of Louisiana/New England/Canada/and others eventually drive them back. The Collectivists are eventually overthrown internally in the 1950s and North America remains fairly peaceful after this.
Jabberjay 1
This is all very interesting,it is not exactly how I was predicting but I like the idea of their being multiple WW2 scale wars happening at the same time.That would lead to all sorts of chaos with interesting possibilities.