alternatehistory.com

Nivek 1
Two thing..i can fucking believe we wrote more than 100 shows in total WTF? and what did you need helps
Nivek 1
Another thing...don't use anything from Squad Four and Thrillseekers unless Ry personally gives you the OK, I would say those are Ry own babies, heck he was writing a novelization of thrillseekers as we're talking about, so the rest of the stuff that doesn't count as Copyrighted or original be free of use it but those two..please no, or I'll have to do things
Otakuninja2006
Otakuninja2006 1
Ok! I won't use anything from Squad Four or Thrillseekers.

And how is @RySenkari doing?
Nivek 1
Busy with his work and writing but he seems very fine and more relaxed than during the early days of Covid.
Otakuninja2006
Otakuninja2006
I need ideas for Jetix ITTL.
Nivek 1
Reminder the Jetix I know is not the same that was watched in the USA,the main problem of Jetix was indiference, from Disney and watchers themselves,plus own Disney animated developers in USA didn't liked what the old fox kids did either .

For me Disney should have built toon Disney/Jetix around the power rangers and male demography, make the main channel the tween/family ones are toon/teen Disney as the boys ones
Otakuninja2006
Otakuninja2006
Fox Kids still exists and is owned by Fox, remember?

I want a plan for a Fall 2002 launch.

We already have Zoids, and Kim Possible, Teamo Supremo, Fillmore and Tokyo Pig is already up in line for this Fall.
Nivek 1
Still on ABC/toon Disney? And remove Kim possible,that one was made exclusively for the main channel (that's why he have a female MC) a suggestion,put Jake long there and as far as possible from Kim possible team
Nivek
( OTL developers feel envy of Jake long team, and boycotted it) , the rest is fine but I feel Disney would loss pacience and pull the plug faster than otl ( no fox kids,no Europe developers that single handily keep Jetix afloat)
Otakuninja2006
Otakuninja2006
Actually, I'm poaching Jake Long from DIsney to put it on Animax.

Don't say it wouldn't fit. It'd be PERFECT!

And Disney still has a European animation department. In fact, their French and Dannish animation units are merged to form a earlier version of Disney Animation Europe.
Otakuninja2006
Otakuninja2006
Also, Steve Jobs ITTL makes good on his intentions not to renew his deal with Disney. He instead goes to Warner Bros. Circle 7 initially makes the planned Pixar sequels, but eventually becomes Disney's main CG animation unit, so movies like Frozen would be made here,
Otakuninja2006
Otakuninja2006
But Circle 7 eventually gets renamed to Disney Digital Animation. They also expand to television production, with their TV projects being put under the name-only Disney Digital Television Animation. DisneyToon Studios gets absorbed into both the feature animation and the television animation units.
Nivek
Being honest why you ask for help if you already will do whatever you want anyway. I would say Jetix would die faster OTL by 2004
Otakuninja2006
Otakuninja2006
Well, I just wanted to see if you like them and whether or not I should change them.

And I have plans to ensure Jetix's survival, hence why I came to you, since you seem to be a Jetix expert.

And maybe I could use inspirations from your Latin American version for the American version.