Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes VII (Do Not Post Current Politics or Political Figures Here)

Here is the story of how the Beatles came to stay and changed the face of the world forever...

WE LOVE YOU! (YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!)

(an ASB series)

We-Love-You-Yeah-Yeah-Yeah-Elections-And-A-Tragedy.png
We-Love-You-Yeah-Yeah-Yeah-The-People-Who-Made-It-Happen.png

We-Love-You-Yeah-Yeah-Yeah-Cabinet-Lists.png

A hypothetical 2000 U.S. presidential election from the comic book Watchmen, which was published monthly by Marvel Comics in 1996 and 1997.
0b0dS6D.png

Well yeah, I was making a wikibox on the 1988 election from the real Watchmen, but got bored.
eRDZbhG.png

image.png
image.png
1715644975007.png

USA as the Philippines... 1986.

(IEA stands for Independent Electoral Agency, an independent election watchdog formed by anti-Nixon activists in 1983. The FEC... well, that's just a Nixon-controlled version of our timeline's FEC.)

Last edited:
HHVWJ4B.png

1992 Multiverse of Madness is a collage of different wikiboxes I have made over the years pertaining to the 1992 election. If you are curious about the lore or context behind any of these, feel free to ask.
Oh shit! Awesome! This reminds me of a similar idea I had but for 1964

Nixon flees to Hawaii? Wouldn't he have fled the country like Marcos?
That's admittedly an oversight — assume Hawaii is independent or something.

(the U.S. still has 50 states, now with Hawaii swapped out for DC — an equivalent of the Philippines' National Capital Region.)

Last edited:
A TALE OF TWO DICKS: The Nixonian Career of Mike DeWine
This is one of my oldest projects and I recently re-did all of the Wikiboxes in a redux collage. The original two collages have a lot of detail with memes, tweets, news articles, and more (you can find them on Twitter or Reddit, dillguy9/dillguy999), but the basic gist is that Mike DeWine's full name is Richard Michael DeWine, so I envisioned what his career would look like if he followed Nixon's path. 1996 mirrors 1952, so everything from there on is mirrored by about 44-years, including a long Iraq War, John F. Kerry's assassination at the hands of Andrew "Don't Taze Me Bro" Meyers, a return to the Moon mission, DeWine's resignation, and much much more. If you have any questions, I have oodles of lore and probably some kind of corresponding image, so don't be afraid to ask!
AHToTD1996Wikibox.png
AHToTD2000Wikibox.png
AHToTD2004Wikibox.png
AHToTD2006Wikibox.png
AHToTD2008Wikibox.png
AHToTD2010Wikibox.png
AHToTD2012Wikibox.png
AHToTD2016Wikibox.png
AHToTD2020Wikibox.png
AHToTD2024Wikibox.png

This is one of my oldest projects and I recently re-did all of the Wikiboxes in a redux collage. The original two collages have a lot of detail with memes, tweets, news articles, and more (you can find them on Twitter or Reddit, dillguy9/dillguy999), but the basic gist is that Mike DeWine's full name is Richard Michael DeWine, so I envisioned what his career would look like if he followed Nixon's path. 1996 mirrors 1952, so everything from there on is mirrored by about 44-years, including a long Iraq War, John F. Kerry's assassination at the hands of Andrew "Don't Taze Me Bro" Meyers, a return to the Moon mission, DeWine's resignation, and much much more. If you have any questions, I have oodles of lore and probably some kind of corresponding image, so don't be afraid to ask!
View attachment 906637View attachment 906639View attachment 906640View attachment 906641View attachment 906642View attachment 906643View attachment 906644View attachment 906645View attachment 906646View attachment 906647
Didn't you make a wikibox about the assassination of Kerry?

View attachment 906637View attachment 906639View attachment 906640View attachment 906641View attachment 906642View attachment 906643View attachment 906644View attachment 906645View attachment 906646View attachment 906647
Fun series! Ron Paul Midwest sweep is crazy. I think a more comparable region to Goldwater in the south would be the mountain west. Those are Ron Paul's people.

Fun series! Ron Paul Midwest sweep is crazy. I think a more comparable region to Goldwater in the south would be the mountain west. Those are Ron Paul's people.
The reddit post mentioned that Paul voted against an LGBTQ rights act, similar to Goldwater and the civil rights act. My guess is that Paul won in the Midwest because of a large swath of religious voters there.

Richard's eyes man... They don't look right.

The reddit post mentioned that Paul voted against an LGBTQ rights act, similar to Goldwater and the civil rights act. My guess is that Paul won in the Midwest because of a large swath of religious voters there.
Well that makes less sense than I thought. I thought these states would have been voting on economics like NAFTA and the Rust Belt. This midwest is a region of swing states with urban areas and diversity. The religious midwest is like, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, the Great Plains.