Joanna of Aragon
Margaret of Denmark
Anne of France?
Margaret of Lorraine
Joan of France

There are numerous Jagiellon Princesses running around, but I doubt Maximilian would find much value in an alliance with Poland.
Maximilian's father wanted Habsburg-Jagiellon match in 1480s (Kunigunde of Austria with Casimir of Poland). He tried to improve relations with Jagiellons to prevent them from meddling in Hungary once Matthias Corvinus dies.

Maximilian's father wanted Habsburg-Jagiellon match in 1480s (Kunigunde of Austria with Casimir of Poland). He tried to improve relations with Jagiellons to prevent them from meddling in Hungary once Matthias Corvinus dies.
I'm sure he'd be find with marrying a daughter into Poland but not a Jagiellon to his heir.

Joanna of Aragon
Margaret of Denmark
Anne of France?
Margaret of Lorraine
Joan of France

There are numerous Jagiellon Princesses running around, but I doubt Maximilian would find much value in an alliance with Poland.

I'm sure he'd be find with marrying a daughter into Poland but not a Jagiellon to his heir.
Well, you are wrong as Max was engaged to Sophia of Poland in 1568 and could very well marry her without Mary of Burgundy.

Joan of France was unfit for marriage so she is out question and Anne of France would not be offered to him. Margaret of Vaudemont would bring no advantage to him at all and neither Margaret of Denmark or Joanna of Aragon would be more advantageous for him than Sophia of Poland

Also for an heir as well, as he declared her a "fit for the creation of a Prince" before the estates. But given the political situation, he probably weds Margaret regardless.

She's the only princess in his age group and I can see that happen. Anne of France, Duchess of Burgundy has a nice ring to it.

Why would Charles marry his heir to a low-dowry French Princess with a psycho father?

Well, you are wrong as Max was engaged to Sophia of Poland in 1568 and could very well marry her without Mary of Burgundy.

Joan of France was unfit for marriage so she is out question and Anne of France would not be offered to him. Margaret of Vaudemont would bring no advantage to him at all and neither Margaret of Denmark or Joanna of Aragon would be more advantageous for him than Sophia of Poland
her?

Yes, her. Five years younger than Max and daughter of a neighbour King and with prestigious ancestry also from her mother’s side. You are mixing the Burgundian Charles V, who had no interest for a Polish match with his much less powerful grandfather and great grandfather who would value differently such match

Yes, her. Five years younger than Max and daughter of a neighbour King and with prestigious ancestry also from her mother’s side. You are mixing the Burgundian Charles V, who had no interest for a Polish match with his much less powerful grandfather and great grandfather who would value differently such match

It looks like Barbara Zapayola will have to find someone else in the future due to the lack of Habsburg Challengers in Poland.

I vote for Anne of Savoy for Philip. Savoy and Burgundy were old friends and it makes sense geographically.
I agree to this match. Though if Anne's issue is as OTL, this would be an OTL problem brought up a generation later.

Anne of Savoy would need to be a French proxy as she is niece of Louis XI and remember who OTL she married quite late and died in her first childbirth

I agree to this match. Though if Anne's issue is as OTL, this would be an OTL problem brought up a generation later.
Different husband, different marriage. So probably a different outcome.
Anne of Savoy would need to be a French proxy as she is niece of Louis XI and remember who OTL she married quite late and died in her first childbirth
It's not impossible and if she married earlier then she can probably have more children and live a different life.

But I would argue that Louis the Spider would have some like preconditions to it as the Treaty of Arras still is in effect so he would force a marriage of a French princess. (Honestly I could see him giving those lands but Philip would have to be raised in France or smt) Anne of Savoy would be rlly good though. (Maybe champagne was unrealistic but I can see like a small piece of French land like Nemours or Ponthieu.

But I would argue that Louis the Spider would have some like preconditions to it as the Treaty of Arras still is in effect so he would force a marriage of a French princess.
With a son to secure his inheritance, Charles might be less hostile to France. Might.
(Honestly I could see him giving those lands but Philip would have to be raised in France or smt) Anne of Savoy would be rlly good though. (Maybe champagne was unrealistic but I can see like a small piece of French land like Nemours or Ponthieu.
Anne will work as a French proxy and I can't really find any other realistic option for Philip.

If Louis wanted long term security he would sweeten a deal with Charles and give Anne of Beaujeu to Philip. If not, Charles would argue for Anne of Savoy since she is the niece of the French King so it kinda works.

But I would argue that Louis the Spider would have some like preconditions to it as the Treaty of Arras still is in effect so he would force a marriage of a French princess. (Honestly I could see him giving those lands but Philip would have to be raised in France or smt) Anne of Savoy would be rlly good though. (Maybe champagne was unrealistic but I can see like a small piece of French land like Nemours or Ponthieu.

It would be small lands. In no universe would Louis the Spider give away Champagne, Nemours is likely as a dowry.