Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
NWHI.jpg

Here's the map of the whole Hawaiian island chain, and I'm currently writing "full" (read: ASB) version of my Philippine-centered timeline, so I'm requesting that can someone make the northwest Hawaiian islands having more land mass (in short, more geographically visible like their counterparts down south, the OTL Hawaii.

Don't worry, I'll credit you in my TL.

Thanks!

:)

Who is confident enough in their abilities to make a professional looking map for the Hellenistic era? Looking for someone who can do campaign style maps, with all the fancy arrows and shading to show when various regions were conquered.

Willing to offer some incentive for good quality. In particular, I have some extra crusader kings 2 DLC codes that I'd be happy to provide in exchange (I have other options as well).

Also, would someone be interested in producing a banner with the Vergina Sun (the emblem of Macedon) on an imperial purple background?

Last edited:

Deleted member 43582

Hey, I tried looking for it in the 1000+ Map threads and didn't find anything, so I want to ask if anyone would happen to know if someone posted a map of Japan at the time of the Mongol invasions somewhere.

JJohnson

Banned
I would like to request a few state flags for an alternate timeline I'm working through.

States:
Bahamas
Rio Grande
Durango (Durango+Sinaloa)
Arizona
New Mexico
Southern California (there's also a Northern California in the Union)
Sonora
Chihuahua (will have a different name)
Cuba
Puerto Rico
Virgin Islands (US+UK)
Yucatan

Many thanks in advance!

Last edited:

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
I would like to request a few state flags for an alternate timeline I'm working through.

States:
Bahamas
Rio Grande
Durango (Durango+Sinaloa)
Arizona
New Mexico
Southern California (there's also a Northern California in the Union)
Sonora
Chihuahua (will have a different name)
Cuba
Puerto Rico
Virgin Islands (US+UK)
Yucatan

Many thanks in advance!

I suggest for Puerto Rico and Cuba you use their official flags, however for the Rio Grande, Durango, Southern/Baja California, Sonora, Chihuahua, and Yucatán, you use these flags from OTL from their existing flags or when they tried to strike out on their own:

Rio Grande:
Flag_of_the_Republic_of_the_Rio_Grande.svg

Durango:
Bandera_de_Durango.svg

Baja:
Flag_of_the_Republic_of_Lower_California.svg

Sonora:
Flag_of_the_Republic_of_Sonora.svg

Chihuahua:
Bandera_de_Chihuahua_Sin_Escudo.svg

Yucatán:
Flag_of_the_Republic_of_Yucatan.svg

Could someone make a map where California replaces Italy?

Just blank so that I can fill in the year myself, but Hopefully on a world map bigger than 3000 pixels wide so I can actually make detailed changes

Grazie

I need a zoomed in map of a United Hispaniola (no boarder between Haiti and DR with a solid Black Star on the North-Central Coast of the Island) with some text either on it, above it, or below it that says "The Antillean Republic"

Mahalo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.