This month, the topic of the contest's round is:

Travel Fever

The Challenge:
Create a publishing business/house from an alternate timeline that focuses
on publishing travel guides, and other assorted tourism and travel non-fiction.

The Requirements:
Logo
Company infobox
A list of countries where you can buy the publisher's books
A list of languages in which the books are available
Advertising website
(optional if you choose to do the advertising poster instead)
Advertising poster, with latest offers (optional if you choose to do the advertising
website instead; it's also more plausible for pre-Internet era publishers)

The Restrictions:
The PoD can be at any time in history after 1700 AD. The company can have a national or international reputation and outreach. If you don't want to doctor a fake website screenshot, do the fake advertising poster screenshot, or vice versa. But you need to do at least one of them, in addition to the other requirements. Also, no ASB or over-the-top timelines, please. Try to think of a realistic ATL that your publishing company and their travel guide offerings could inhabit. (Generally, try to be imaginative.)

The Deadline:
The deadline for entries will be at 7 AM GMT on 1 December, 2015. No entries will be accepted after this time.

THIS THREAD IS FOR ENTRIES ONLY. DISCUSSION GOES HERE.

I think you set the bar to high for this one. Maps and infoboxes are easier to make compared to an entire website.

My entry is complete!
Antillarus Guides - a travel guide company operating mainly in the Caribbean region, though it publishes books about other places as well.

ZEmbxtF.png

And an example of a guidebook (Antillarus Guide to the ABC Islands, 3rd Edition):

NkiK6Dx.png

I think you set the bar to high for this one. Maps and infoboxes are easier to make compared to an entire website.

True, might be a bit more tricky this time. But only the poster needs to be made, the website is not required if a contestant opts for the poster. Same with the other way around. Anyway, all other discussion should go in the main contest thread.

My entry is complete!

Thank you. Now if only we could get at least one more entry by the end of the month...

Last edited:
After a weekly extention and due to a lack of entries, theminer220 wins this round, since he was the only one to provide an entry.

Round 5 will be set up very soon.