• zalezsky

Votes: 37 50.0%
  • Ares96

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Upvoteanthology

Votes: 28 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I adore both Upvote's and Zalezsky's entries but ultimately the fact that the latter is about Paraguay, one of the few countries I have an irrational fascination for, made me vote for him.

But Minnesota_Nationalist's map also has a soft spot in my heart, even though it is the simplest of all entries.

While I like the look of zalezsky's map, I can't help but feel like it didn't stay very true to the contest since it had no real backstory and basically slapped "theocracy" in front of the name. :p Good looking map, but ultimately had to vote for Upvote.

Jesus Paraguay. That is all.

(though seriously, can we get a backstory? I would love to know how a Theocracy of Paraguay came about.)

Krall

Banned
added small tl;dr version. I am extremely lazy and busy to write a large write up at the moment. Unfortunately uni work is taking up most of my time.

You're not allowed to alter your entry after the voting thread has been posted, so I must ask that you revert your post to its previous state.

Krall

Banned
It's very close between zalezsky and Upvoteanthology - I wonder if we'll have another tie?