• Martin23230

Votes: 27 30.0%
  • MrGreyOwl

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • ToixStory

Votes: 31 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for Martin23230. There were a lot of really good maps this time around, but I felt that Martin pulled off the encyclopedia part of the challenge best. ToixStory's entry is a close second though!

I'm undecided. Toixstory's map is gorgeous but I feel like she's won too many times :p

Martin's is really good and I honestly love the detail of the mountains in the political map, plus I always appreciate maps from pre-1900 PoDs but that are still done in an entirely different 20th century.

And that's just two of some really great maps on the MotM, I should have done the India map for this, but I suppose since I started months ago it wouldn't have been acceptable :/

Urgh. I realize now that I've spent too much time on the backstory and not enough on the map itself...

ToxiStory's entry is really impressive. It must have taken a lot of time to cram in all these little details.

Krall

Banned
I'm undecided. Toixstory's map is gorgeous but I feel like she's won too many times :p

Martin's is really good and I honestly love the detail of the mountains in the political map, plus I always appreciate maps from pre-1900 PoDs but that are still done in an entirely different 20th century.

And that's just two of some really great maps on the MotM, I should have done the India map for this, but I suppose since I started months ago it wouldn't have been acceptable :/

I believe ToixStory has never won a MotF round. :p

And yeah, I'm afraid the map you're making of India from my Afghanistan timeline wouldn't qualify.

One the one hand I really wanted to enter this one, since these kinds of maps are one of my forte's, on the other hand I'm glad I did'nt since there were not only so many entries, but so many good ones.

While it took a bit of deciding ultimately my vote went to Martin23230; the map itself was very well done and aesthetically pleasing and I liked the concept and information provided.

Krall

Banned
Well done, ToixStory!

As I actually got the roundel design done ahead of time this round, I'll be posting the official victory announcements tomorrow. :)