• Baconheimer

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • theminer220

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Aven

Votes: 20 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted for Axeman for the very detailed and intriguing animation! :D Well done!

My "ten points" (ESC fans will get the reference) would go to Moe Satyr because I love the idea that someone is finally working with the Romansh people. It's pretty original!

And my eight points would go to ndeignacio for the awesome graphics ;)

Honorable mention: Cochlea for the very ecological reusing of the crown of Zvonimir :D

A lot of great entries this time! We're going through a really great period in terms of quantity and quality are concerned right now.
I would have to agree. It is really cool to see so many maps.

I also would like to thank the guy who voted for my map, must have been a worlda purist sort of guy.

Thande

Donor
If you have this many entries in the contests now, maybe we should think about using a voting system other than FPTP ;)

I voted for the "Greater Java in Australia" and I have to admit that this new influx of blood from Deviantart is really uplifting the contest.

It's a bit like German Bundesliga uplifting in the early to mid-90s when some legionaires from the Spanish and Italian leagues came back home and made us legend.

Krall

Banned
If you have this many entries in the contests now, maybe we should think about using a voting system other than FPTP ;)

Well, I could make these polls multiple choice - so people can vote for all the entries they liked - but apart from that any alternate voting system would be too much trouble for too little benefit.

Well, I could make these polls multiple choice - so people can vote for all the entries they liked - but apart from that any alternate voting system would be too much trouble for too little benefit.

This is the first time I've voted in one of these (have tried before, always seem to miss the period when the voting was open), so I don't have much say...but, I think it would have been nice to a multiple choice vote. I voted for ndeignacio, but there were two or three other maps I would have loved to give votes to.

Well, maybe an electoral college would be good to implement.:D

I voted for Avon, but I *almost* voted for theminer220.

Theminer's was simple, elegant, had a compass rose pointing in an off-kilter direction, and a very nice choice of font. ...Although I gotta say, those are some tiny regions in the Faeroes.

I voted for Avon, but I *almost* voted for theminer220.

Theminer's was simple, elegant, had a compass rose pointing in an off-kilter direction, and a very nice choice of font. ...Although I gotta say, those are some tiny regions in the Faeroes.

Well thanks! :D But . . . ehm . . . I mean, my hair is nice and my skin soft but I don't deserve to be called Avon XDDD

"Map Duel for Honour and Glory VI: The Undiscovered Map"?.

RaiseDuelDisk-meme.jpg

A duel for glory is necessary! can't agree more