• Iori

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Upvoteanthology

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Baconheimer

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I couldn't help noticing there has been lots of first-timer this round (including myself, of course).

Well, as a participant I guess it's also my duty to chip in my vote. I want to say I reall respect SRegan's map skills, but it kinda bothers me that the map itself doesn't really show Europe at a colonial stage (yet). On the other hand, I really appreciated the backstory Njordr provided for his submission and its richness of details. So, yeah...

Last edited:
Some really nice concepts in this round - ThePicene's was a definite stand-out for me as it really showed its working, and the in-universe bibliography was a great touch.

rbvomally's also looks great, and the Asia-Europe reversal isn't too on-the-nose. Falkanner's also has a nice clean style, though I might have liked to see more (perhaps a box-out?) of Chinese Lisbon.

That's a tough one. A really tough one. I eventually voted for an entry, but I decided not to tell. Why? Because, damn it.

My vote went to SRegan as it was a good map and I thought an interesting spin on the challenge.