• demonkangaroo

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • General Mosh

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Aven

Votes: 27 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for zalezsky because he's got to make up for lost time here at MotF and the map is really superb, even if it looks a lot like Reagent.

Yet it was tough decision between zalezsky, Tsar of New Zealand and Aven and I'm glad to see that my vote contributes to a three-way tie at the moment.

Personally I voted for Tzar since I somehow really like the idea of a proper Scottish colony. I also think the Scots will get on splendidly with their northern sheep-loving neighbors ^_^ *hides from Zalesky's wrath*

There were lots of good entries this time around though ultimately my vote went to Tsar of New Zealand.

This was a really tough one, as I both love Russia and Aven's style on his map, but ultimately I like zalezsky's the most, both on originality and style, plus the general location of the map that doesn't get explored more.

Holy hell, this is crazy! I personally love Aven's map. The fact that I'm Ukrainian isn't helping me to stay unbiased... hahaha :D :rolleyes:

Why is the poll closed? Isn't the voting supposed to go on until the next contest is released some time during the weekend? o_O

Not that I'm expecting to win against Zalesky or anything XD

It's usually one week.

Anyway, when will Krall do any new roundels? Especially as complete newcomers make up for winners and runner-ups.

Ah, I see, thanks ;) Might be a good idea to post the duration into the first comment under the poll :D

Why is the poll closed? Isn't the voting supposed to go on until the next contest is released some time during the weekend? o_O

Not that I'm expecting to win against Zalesky or anything XD

:'( everyone always spells my name wrong
It's quite close isn't it? Let the best man win!