• Stateless

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Aven

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Reagent

Votes: 27 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think my map was like the 7th or 8th best of the 10 entries this round, but I voted for myself anyway, because I didn't want to get zero. :p

But honestly, Reagent probably has the best map.

I think my map was like the 7th or 8th best of the 10 entries this round, but I voted for myself anyway, because I didn't want to get zero. :p

But honestly, Reagent probably has the best map.

I agree with the reagent statement but your map has nice background info to it

It was really hard to choose, there were so many good maps; ultimately my vote went to rvbomally since it looked like a period map would and was an interesting concept.

I felt rather outclassed, but great to see such intense competition. Love me some Armenia-wank; though Reagent came close with his gaggle of Greeces I'm putting my vote in for zalezky. But as others have said, best of luck to all :)

To be honest I thought my map was quite poor, but I didn't want to get 0 on my first entry so voted for myself. In reality I think reagent's was the best. :D

Zalesky should win, so vote for zalesky. *thumbs up*

It's interesting to see that there are contestants here that were at Deviantart BEFORE turning to AH.com.
I see zalesky, I see (Soaring?) Aven, I see Fennomanic. I know the latter two from commenting my own MotF maps over there: one for Prague and one for abortion.

Lots of good entries this time, imo the best one is a toss-up between Aven, ToNZ, and Fennomaniac. I voted Aven, but everyone here would have a shot at winning if there wasn't so much good competition!

Zalesky should win, so vote for zalesky. *thumbs up*

It's interesting to see that there are contestants here that were at Deviantart BEFORE turning to AH.com.
I see zalesky, I see (Soaring?) Aven, I see Fennomanic. I know the latter two from commenting my own MotF maps over there: one for Prague and one for abortion.

What's strange about that? :) I was just interested in art before I was interested in alternate history :D
And yes he should XD Got my vote as well XD

Lots of good entries this time, imo the best one is a toss-up between Aven, ToNZ, and Fennomaniac. I voted Aven, but everyone here would have a shot at winning if there wasn't so much good competition!

d'aaaaw~<3 Thank you ^w^