• DPKdebator

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Drakon-of-China

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Reagent

Votes: 44 60.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was hoping for more strange and alternate world wars rather than moderately different OTL world wars, but we had a lot of good entries nonetheless! I wonder which will win? ;)

Heh. I voted for Reagent; for one it's demonstrably better than anyone else's map, and also I assumed it was kind of unsporting to vote for mine :eek:

As a sidenote, curse you Reagent: you've now actually motivated me to learn how to use Inkscape. I'll now have to pay attention and put time and effort into carefully crafting beautiful maps. You sod :p;)

Reagent unanimous. All the other "world maps" are just so, ahem, ugly.

@ Tsar/NZ: Congratulations to the conversion!

Heh. I voted for Reagent; for one it's demonstrably better than anyone else's map, and also I assumed it was kind of unsporting to vote for mine :eek:

As a sidenote, curse you Reagent: you've now actually motivated me to learn how to use Inkscape. I'll now have to pay attention and put time and effort into carefully crafting beautiful maps. You sod :p;)

I voted for yours because I think pretty worlda maps are too infrequent at this contest and deserve recognition. If I have the time and you don't mind, I might make a vector-based map inspired by your Europe. After all I love a good German-screw ^^

I personally voted for Reagent because of the backstory and sheer beauty of Inkscape maps, but zalezsky's map was a close second.

My vote went to Reagent.

This round I feel had the potential to have produced alot of interesting and good maps, but ended-up with half the entries just doing minor rejiggerings.

I voted for yours because I think pretty worlda maps are too infrequent at this contest and deserve recognition. If I have the time and you don't mind, I might make a vector-based map inspired by your Europe. After all I love a good German-screw ^^

Go for your life, I'd love to see it made even better by your take on it! Can never have too much German-screw/Napoleon III-wank :D
And the lack of good worldas you mention is half the reason I'm grinding through learning inkscape at the moment: I'm prepared to spend time on my maps, so it seems to make sense to do it in a way that'll give me a better result.