• lock

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • Baconheimer

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • CourageousLife

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I almost voted for Freizeit's or islander's submission, but I really loved Lock's map. The idea of states owning far separated exclaves and enclaves is really cool and unique.

In agreement with the majority. Lock's concept was very amusing, and made a very skilled map, but rvbomally's division appealed to that c. XVIII-XIX political rationalism way too much to resist :D

I thought lock's map was the best at just dicking around with the internal borders, point to lock!

I voted for M.R.L.

Alot of the maps were aesthetically good, but the exacts and stories behind them just did'nt really interest me.

Wow, this looks like it may be close after all. I thought I was doomed on Monday when rvbomally raked up several votes over the course of an evening, but I seemed to have had a pretty good Thursday and the gap is back down to 3.

Is it too early to think about "Map Duel For Honor and Glory VI: Tokyo Drift"? :)

Wow, this looks like it may be close after all. I thought I was doomed on Monday when rvbomally raked up several votes over the course of an evening, but I seemed to have had a pretty good Thursday and the gap is back down to 3.

Is it too early to think about "Map Duel For Honor and Glory VI: Tokyo Drift"? :)

If I comes down to it, I may have to decline a map duel. It depends on whether or not I can find the time.

Krall

Banned
If I comes down to it, I may have to decline a map duel. It depends on whether or not I can find the time.
Don't worry. I'm often in the same boat.

Well, if you do both forfeit we could just do a run-off second round with your two entries from this MotF round. I'd rather do a Map Duel, but if that's not gonna happen then we do need a tie breaker. :)

Well, if you do both forfeit we could just do a run-off second round with your two entries from this MotF round. I'd rather do a Map Duel, but if that's not gonna happen then we do need a tie breaker. :)

I wouldn't forfeit; I'm always up for doing a Map Duel. I just sometimes need longer timeframes. Like last time.

Goldstein

Banned
Lock's map was both interesting and amusing, and I was close to voting him, but rvbomally's one is one of his best, and that's saying something.