Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Reagent

Votes: 43 63.2%
  • Parisii

Votes: 14 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My vote goes to Reagent.

Given the challenge I'd have thought there'd have been more entries.

I voted for Reagant as well. It's the closest thing the 20th century would have had to an Anglo-Dutch-Empire-style solution of two viceroyalties at the place of OTL South Africa, a lighter-skinned in its west and a darker-skinned in its east. Bonus points for having its blacker east officially remaining the "real" South Africa.

@ Iori: I think this is because the Napoleonite and Alexanderite scenarios have become too much of a cliché.

I voted for Reagant as well. It's the closest thing the 20th century would have had to an Anglo-Dutch-Empire-style solution of two viceroyalties at the place of OTL South Africa, a lighter-skinned in its west and a darker-skinned in its east. Bonus points for having its blacker east officially remaining the "real" South Africa.

@ Iori: I think this is because the Napoleonite and Alexanderite scenarios have become too much of a cliché.

Also, we're currently diving head long into the revision and exam period. There's always a drop in entries about this time of year.