Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Alex Richards

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Plumber

Votes: 9 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Several great maps this round.

Ultimately I voted for Alex Richards, though Blomma and Ares96 were tied with it.

I should have waited with my entry until December 21st, otherwise Blomma might not have had his idea and the extension of round 90 may have been butterflied away and I may have won. At least I got a nice private message by the author of the Gustav Stresemann Survives TL a few days ago. Thanks for that!

I like all of them so much. I'm tempted not to pick one at all.
- For Dr. Nodelescu's I really like the style, the colours and the layout, as well as the concept.
- Ares96's is genuinely scary-looking and really has the looks of a sci-fi map. Very interesting...
- Desmond Hume's map is great because I like the simple, clear QBAM style, the colours, the alternate timeline behind it, and the alternate states and territories (especially the Arizona-Baja California* territory or state is awesome).
- I really like the fantasy map of TurkishCapybara too. The story is brilliant and the video as well.
- Blomma's map is aesthetically fantastic, perfect, as usual. I simply love how it looks and a German Belgium is always a alternate history feature I like.
- The Unio Latinus of jotabe1789 is also a very interesting map, because there are many small, hidden diversions from OTL. I also really like that it's not an oridnary map, but a 'union-map'.
- Alex Richards' map shows an area not on maps that often, and I like the stpry behind it, as well as that it is post-1900 but still very different from OTL.
- Plumber's map is post-1900 too, which I like, and it looks very modern and strangely also quite plausible. Nice colours, clean style, original concept...

Anyway... which one should I choose...??? :confused::eek:

Krall

Banned
Just one day left to vote - even if the winner is a bit of a forgone conclusion at this point there's still the opportunity to win Honourable Mentions! :)

- Ares96's is genuinely scary-looking and really has the looks of a sci-fi map. Very interesting...

I personally think the little Khans I drew look a bit cartoonish compared with their emblem from the games, but then I tend to be a bit on the self-critical side...

Blomma, Alex Richards, and Plumber all impressed me very much, and after deliberations, I decided to go with Alex Richards simply because I thought his map was nicely detailed and that his backstory was really well fleshed out.