• Rubberduck3y6

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • Vepe1995

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • lock

Votes: 23 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not sure if I'm going to vote this time, because (for some inexplicable reason) my local library's internet is now not showing images hosted on tinypic, and thus I can't see Xibalba's map.

First imgur, and now this! :mad:

I had to fecide between Xibalba and Rubberducky. In the end it went to Xibalba but both very really really good and it was a hard decision for me to make.
A note about Vespe1995's map, nice style, nice idea, but I really despise this American system you forced over three countries.
I just like leagues so much more (even if I am not interressted in sport at all) :p

I voted for Rubberduck3y6 because I gave him the idea to use Nova Scotia (New Scotland) instead of New England and also because it was the best football (soccer for Americans) map

in my opinion lock's map is the most fun, and pretty well done besides that. then, I think xibalba's map is a very close second.

My vote for lock, because rugby and pancakes on the same map makes me happy. (In all seriousness, it's the most ATL of any of the maps IMHO.)

Krall

Banned
Woo-hoo!

...Okay, so what happens now?

Map Duel for Honour and Glory III: Map Harder happens now!

Specifically, I shall choose a map challenge and send it to you and Rubberduck3y6 via PM. Both of you then make a map for that challenge (there's no time limit), and we have another poll for those entries - whoever wins that poll wins this round.

Or you could have some sort of inventively brutal fight to the death, but the map thing is cheaper and less illegal. :)