• jotabe1789

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • B_Munro

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Reaggent

Votes: 32 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I don't really know much about the backstory to A Song of Ice and Fire or anything about what I think is World of Warcraft, which meant those two entries didn't really mean anything to me. They certainly looked aesthetically interesting though.

Of the other two, I ended up going for Reagent's, partly on aesthetics, and partly because it seemed more peaceful than Munro's, informative as usual though it was.

My vote went to Reagent, it was aesthetically pleasing, had an interesting backstory, was based on an area I've always had a mild liking for and he took my advice on the name thing :)p).

d32123

Banned
My vote went to Alex Richards. I had a tough time deciding between Reagent's and Alex Richards' maps, but ultimately it was the inclusion of the parliament diagrams that won me over to Alex Richards'.

Krall

Banned
Quite a difficult choice, but after much wavering I voted for Reaggent.

Oh, bother - that's meant to be "Reagent", but I somehow spelt their username wrong. :eek:

Anyway, I don't want to jinx it, but it looks like we may have another Map Duel for Honour and Glory in the near future! :D

Munro has the best map, but I do love Cabinda... I'll go with that one, as it had decent info not on the map.