• Baconheimer

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Nanwe

Votes: 29 38.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

d32123

Banned
MotF is really experiencing a renaissance of sorts. Last couple rounds have been really impressive. Voted for Alex Richards.

Alex Richard's and Nanwe's maps were both very impressive. I had a really hard time deciding who to vote for, but I just went for Nanwe in the end just because there was something about his map that I liked better. Whoever wins, I can be sure the other will at least get an honorable mention.

Very difficult, I found myself torn between the stunning artistry of Nanwe's entry, and the more developed backstory of Reagent's, but in the end artistics won over story.

Krall

Banned
MotF is really experiencing a renaissance of sorts. Last couple rounds have been really impressive. Voted for Alex Richards.

I know, it's great! I wish I could say it was due to some of the changes I've made, but I honestly don't think making a minor change to the Wiki and disallowing discussion in the entry threads would do that much. :eek:

I know, it's great! I wish I could say it was due to some of the changes I've made, but I honestly don't think making a minor change to the Wiki and disallowing discussion in the entry threads would do that much. :eek:

I think it's because we've moved out of the extended 'exam/revision' season.

Their were a Hypermetric ton of good maps this contest, however ultimately my vote went to Nanwe, though I feel it could've been even better by showing the unified entity rather than a pre-union map with dates.

Vote for myself or not to vote for myself ? That's the question.

Personally I find it in bad taste to vote for ones self.

When I enter MotF contests myself I tend to either vote for someone else or, if I don't like any of the entries, just don't vote.

Krall

Banned
Personally I find it in bad taste to vote for ones self.

When I enter MotF contests myself I tend to either vote for someone else or, if I don't like any of the entries, just don't vote.

I think it's okay to vote for yourself, provided you legitimately believe that your own entry is the best. I've done it on a couple of occasions, though that's partly because I like to vote in every MotF so I can monitor the votes by just going to the thread, instead of needing to go to the thread and then click a button.