• Jajax

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Martin32320

Votes: 42 75.0%
  • Alex Richards

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very difficult, but in the end I came to the conclusion that, while both the other maps are good examples of different genres, I think Martin's come up with a game I'd prefer to play, and just seems more like most game boards I've seen.

I will fully admit that there may be an element of selection bias there though.

Krall

Banned
Oh man, I missed the whole challenge. I had an idea for a Risk map of an alternate world.... :(

Ah, that's a shame; I would've really loved to have more entries for this round. :(

Were you busy during this round or did you just forget about it?

Ah, that's a shame; I would've really loved to have more entries for this round. :(

Were you busy during this round or did you just forget about it?

I just haven't been paying a whole lot of attention to the site as of late (and probably keep right on doing that). Not sure if I'd have enough time to make a map anyway. :( Too busy rewriting stuff to get it publish worthy. Hitting total sales of a thousand a month takes priority over mapmaking; I get there consistantly and the royalties will allow me not to have to have a real job anymore.

Risk for An Alternate History of the Netherlands would have been interesting, as would Risk for a few other works out there.