• Arcvalons

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Alex Richards

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • Zaius

Votes: 32 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My vote goes to Alex, because, let's face it, how often does anyone actually do a hand drawn map?

Plus it was good.

Despite an early spelling mistake, Arcvalons' map impressed me the most. However, kudos to Alex Richards for the hand drawn map.

Ares96 did a very nice thing with the satellite image, and in the end I decided to vote for him. But I also liked Alex Richards' map - we could definitely do with more hand-drawn ones.

I really, really wonder who voted for me! Who the hell could it be?
Anyway, haven't made up my mind yet. Will probably vote tomorrow.
(So it's not me, that one vote for TD)

Zaius got my vote, in the end, not only because his style was as awesome as usual, but more importantly because I love his Mitteleuropa concept.

I think I voted for Alex' map because it is hand drawn and the scenario is nice.
(I am not sure if I actually voted for him because I did that a few days ago :p )

but I think Theseus map really deserves more votes it is nicely made and I don't see any mistakes. unfortunatly for him the competion is very strong in this round.

but I think Theseus map really deserves more votes it is nicely made and I don't see any mistakes. unfortunatly for him the competion is very strong in this round.

Thank you. Kind of you to say.
Though, there's a mistake in it... haha! Find it! It's Artois which is labeled but not in the key!

Congratulations, Zaius, Ares. Also thanks to everyone who voted for my map, honestly didn't expect so many votes since it's my first contest map ever.

Krall

Banned
I see it's tied at the moment. Map Duel Three? :D

Well the second Map Duel for Honour and Glory didn't technically happen, but I'm still more than willing to send Ares96 and Zaius back to the Cretaceous period so they can joust on the backs of Triceratops.

Well, the poll's been closed for a while now, so I'd like to congratulate Zaius on the victory and (this is, IMO, the more important point) on making a damn fine map. You, sir, bested me in fair polling according to the ways observed since time immemorial, and the victory was a most well-deserved one.