AHC: Monegasque Air Force

Well it'd have to be comprised of helicopters and seaplanes regardless of size, since Monaco does'nt have an Airport nor has the room to build one.

Overall I guess have the Monegasque government decide to create a ceremonial Navy and Air Force with the latter comprised of a dozen Aircraft, namely the/a Royal Jet and Royal Helicopter and then maybe 4 Transport/Rescue Helicopters and 6 Ceremonial Seaplanes.

Pangur

Donor
Well it'd have to be comprised of helicopters and seaplanes regardless of size, since Monaco does'nt have an Airport nor has the room to build one.

Overall I guess have the Monegasque government decide to create a ceremonial Navy and Air Force with the latter comprised of a dozen Aircraft, namely the/a Royal Jet and Royal Helicopter and then maybe 4 Transport/Rescue Helicopters and 6 Ceremonial Seaplanes.

A ceremonical seaplane? Nice, how about a tarted up Catalina?

Actually I rather like the sound of that. Turboprops and some interior plushness. I like the updated Grumman Gooses (geese:confused:) as well.

A couple of SAR helicopters also sounds feasible.

How about a single transport plane, eg herc, used for generic nato duties but flying monacos colours?

No - 2 P6M SeaMasters or the proposed civilian derivitive the SeaMistress. I could suggest a squadron of F2Y Sea Darts but I don't think they were even really considered for production