• Kaiphranos

Votes: 43 44.8%
  • Zaius

Votes: 53 55.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Krall

Banned
Lots of votes for Zaius and a good number for Kaiphranos! May I ask why you fellows voted the way you did? :)

Wasn't there a fourth entry posted between those of modelcitizen and Kaiphranos? Or did I have an extraordinarily realistic hallucination?

Krall

Banned
Wasn't there a fourth entry posted between those of modelcitizen and Kaiphranos? Or did I have an extraordinarily realistic hallucination?

I remember that too... no idea what happened to it - I certainly didn't have a problem with it. :/

I remember that too... no idea what happened to it - I certainly didn't have a problem with it. :/

A pity it's gone, I liked the idea and execution and had a hard time deciding wether I liked that or Kaiphranos' map better.

Oh thank God I'm not the only one. I looked at the poll and I was like "I could have sworn there were four entries," and then I looked at the thread and there were only three...

Zaius made a really nice map, but the originality of Kaiphranos' mansucript-style was very original so he got my vote.

My vote went to Kaiphranos, it was not only well done, but a unique and interesting concept.

Krall

Banned
This is really looking like a two horse race at the moment (though admittedly there were only three horses to begin with), but you've still got a day or two left to vote! :)