• tnowacki

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • Zaius

Votes: 10 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Krall

Banned
Hmm, this could be a close one... Map Duel Time!

Oh I hope so! It's probably best to get the elaborate-yet-entertaining fight to the death planned out now, just in case. What's the general opinion of zero gravity knife fights?

Deleted member 40957

Went with tnowacki because even that font looks French.

I am actually curious about the font tnowacki used, since I think it's quite nice.

Would the cartographer in question tell me what it is? :D:eek:

Tsao

Banned
Flipped a coin between tnowacki and JJDXB; went with JJDXB's map. Great entries all around.

Krall

Banned
Tigers wouldn't do well in zero gravity. Everyone knows water is sort of like zero gravity though, and Dolphins are some vicious fuckers, so... :p

804.jpg

In all seriousness I admit that tigers probably wouldn't do too well in zero-g, but dolphins can be hard to control - especially since they unionised. Maybe we could get some big, angry tabbies and pretend they're tigers?

Krall

Banned
Still about 45 minutes left to vote - I'd like to see if we can get 100 votes for this one. :)

I wish I'd had time to work on this. Both of the timelines I've got in planning/writing would fit. :eek:

Thank you all for your votes and congratulations to the respectable winner with a great scenario. :)

The font I used for the cities was Hoefler. And while doing the map I really noticed I have to revise my French skills. :p I hope my time limitations will allow me to participate in the next MotF as well, I'm really looking forward to the topic!

First and foremost I would like to apologize for not only bumping a thread that has run its natural course, quoting an image and posting in a thread that is usually reserved for just voting...but this is the single greatest meme of all time.