• B_Munro

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • scholar

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • SpazzReflex

Votes: 11 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JJDXB's map was excellent, but my special fondness for South America means my vote goes to SpazzReflex this round.

I just had to go with JJDXB. The map was well made, and I have a special place in my heart for Iran/Persia.

JJDXB's entry was clearly the best, but SpazzReflex entry was also very good.

Why isn't His Majesty's map included? Doesn't it meet the requirements?

Krall

Banned
Why isn't His Majesty's map included? Doesn't it meet the requirements?

I mentioned that His Majesty's map didn't meet the requirements in the Main Thread. It doesn't make any reference to Turkey doing vastly better than it did in OTL, and there are some ASB elements (the "Islamic Republic of Northern Arabia", mainly).

I contacted His Majesty about this via PM and he said that he intended to remake the map before the deadline, and that I should not enter his entry into the voting if he did not manage to update it in time.

scholar

Banned
Its a bit funny, I went from tied for second to insurmountably last place and I didn't get a single vote since a few hours after the poll was openned. :p

I don't mind, I know my work is sloppy in comparison to others and I may well do worse when the next round is voting because I tried something completely out of the box that is designed to be rough and messy. Its still fun, regardless. :D

Krall

Banned
Its a bit funny, I went from tied for second to insurmountably last place and I didn't get a single vote since a few hours after the poll was openned. :p

I don't mind, I know my work is sloppy in comparison to others and I may well do worse when the next round is voting because I tried something completely out of the box that is designed to be rough and messy. Its still fun, regardless. :D

That's the spirit! :D

I do get rather annoyed when people claim that there's no point in entering because someone else has "clearly" already won. If you don't keep trying, you're never going to get better - "Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sorta good at something"!