• Nilats

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Martin23230

Votes: 43 43.0%
  • modelcitizen

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well done to all entrants. Especially Martin, because, well... phwoar, nice map.

Honourable mention to Kaiphranos for his inventive take on ideologies... and rvbomally for yet another intriguing and believable parallel universe.

I voted for Martin. Before he posted his, I couldn't decide whether I planned to vote for rvbomally and Kaiphranos.

Twas a really tough choice, but I ended up voting for rvbomally. There were a LOT of great entries this fortnight. One of the best contests we've had in recent memory, I think!

Kind of a toss up between Martin and rvbomally. I think the former has a little more style to it. The rest of the entries.... they all looked alike.

Honestly I skipped over the basemap ones mostly, so it was just between rvbomally and Martin for me. :eek:

Last edited:
Martin get's my vote out of a combination of both background coolness and cartographical skill.

Kaiphranos' backstory was the most interesting, and what I'd hoped to see more of (but coming up with ideologies that are cool and plausible isn't easy). Bruce and rvbomally were great as well.

Martin get's my vote out of a combination of both background coolness and cartographical skill.

Kaiphranos' backstory was the most interesting, and what I'd hoped to see more of (but coming up with ideologies that are cool and plausible isn't easy). Bruce and rvbomally were great as well.

Yeah, rvbomally did a very good job of painting an interesting world with ideological contrasts quite different than ours.

Krall

Banned
There's still a couple of days left in the voting. I'm not sure if it'll be enough to change the winner, but you never know - and people like getting votes regardless of whether they win or not! :D

By the way, why do people keep saying that all the entries except Martin's and rvbomally's look the same? Yes, it's mostly true, but what about Kaiphranos'?